12-09-07, 12:47 AM   #1
oneoflittlewords
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation Still nedding help with Linkslist plz (bump)

I have installed the Linklist adn instucted with all the addons. It states that ...

"To toggle the results frame, use either the provided key binding (under the LinksList header in the Key Bindings menu), or click the ToggleButton (a small, draggable minimap-style button that can be found near the center of the screen on first load). "

Well i did not get the Toggle button when first loaded and there is no LinksList header under my key bindings. Any help with this problem would be great. TIA

Last edited by oneoflittlewords : 12-15-07 at 05:23 AM.
12-09-07, 02:42 AM   #2
Siz
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you also grab the required modules?

Linkslist
LinksList ItemDB
LinksList ItemDB BasicInfo
LinksList TradeskillDB Links
ItemDB Links
ItemDB BasicInfo
TradeskillDB Links

See Snaxe's reply to the LinksList download page.
12-09-07, 07:33 AM   #3
oneoflittlewords
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Siz
Did you also grab the required modules?

Linkslist
LinksList ItemDB
ItemDB Links
ItemDB BasicInfo
TradeskillDB Links

See Snaxe's reply to the LinksList download page.
Yes i have all the required modules loaded as stated on the download page, in the order stated.
12-10-07, 06:46 AM   #4
oneoflittlewords
A Murloc Raider
Still trying to get this to work.

Originally posted by Snaxe

You must download all of the plugins and libraries for complete functionality.

Linkslist - you need EVERYTHING here. These are plugins and libraries, and are required.

Linkslist (this page)
LinksList ItemDB
ItemDB Links
ItemDB BasicInfo
TradeskillDB Links

Linkbot - This is a plugin for LinksList that responds to chat requests. You need all three below for this to work.

Linkbot
Linkbot ItemDB Links
Linkbot TradeskillDB Links

QuickChatlink - This is a plugin for LinksList that will autocomplete links you start typing in. You need all three below for this to work.

QuickChatlink
QuickChatlink ItemDB Links
QuickChatlink TradeskillDB Links

So.... if you want the full functionality of LinksList and all of the plugins, you must download every single link posted above.

IMPORTANT: For all of these, extract it in the order listed here. Some of these zip archives contain updated files for other plugins and libraries.
This is the list of items to down load? I have compleatly started fresh by using a cleac "Interface" folder and "WTF" folder. Still no Toggle button and/or not listed under my "Key Bindings". Do I or should I be placing a LinkBot and QuickChatLink folder inside of the Linkslist folder or shouldn't they be their on folder inside of the AddOns folder. If anyone can help that wouyld be great. I really enjoyed the old LootLink. I would love to use this one plz. TIA

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help with Linkslist plz