07-17-09, 12:56 AM   #1
goldengamer
A Fallenroot Satyr
Unhappy Docking station (broker) tooltips

Hmm, on some addons I have attached up there, they get this gradient background like skinner. Looks fine the first time I hover over them. But as soon as I do it again, the white part of the gradient gets bigger and bigger, til it almost fills all of the tooltip (with a small black part at the bottom), making it very hard to read :S And doesn't seem to change back. I tried finding an option to change the background, but couldn't find it :S

I do have skinner on, but its not applied to tooltips (as far as I know).

Not sure if its specific addons doing it, or just the docking station. The other addons up there use a blizzard style tooltip.
07-17-09, 01:39 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I use docking station and haven't experienced this. Make sure your up to date on it and its plug-ins. If you are then proceed with the following:

Best way to test is disable everything but docking station and its plug-ins you have the issues with and see if it still happens. If not then re-enable addons a few at a time and test (look at the tool tips) each time until it happens again. Once it does focus on the last few you turned on by turning them off again one at a time until the problem disappears again.

To make life a little easier id suggest using ampere by tekkub so you don't have to log out each time. It lets you enable and disable addons while logged in.

Its a tedious way to do it but its the best method available barring someone else having had this issue.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Docking station (broker) tooltips