05-17-11, 01:02 PM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
First Batch of BlizzCon Tickets On Sale This Saturday

Just a reminder: If you're interested in attending this year's BlizzCon in Anaheim, California, the first batch of tickets goes on sale this Saturday, May 21 at 10 a.m. PT through the online Blizzard Store. If you can't be online at that time or if tickets sell out before you have a chance to snag some, don't worry -- you'll have more opportunities to attend. A second batch of tickets will be going on sale Wednesday, May 25 at 7 p.m. PT, and tickets to a special pre-BlizzCon charity dinner to benefit Children's Hospital of Orange County will be going on sale Saturday, May 28 at 10 a.m. PT.

For more information on purchasing tickets to this year's BlizzCon, visit the official event website at www.blizzcon.com.

Last edited by Cairenn : 05-17-11 at 01:06 PM.
05-18-11, 05:22 PM   #2
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Woo - I love RL auction house action....

Marth

05-21-11, 12:44 PM   #3
Ither
A Firelord

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I didn't get mine. I hit it as soon as it went live and got in at 6900 queue. After 30 minutes I was sent to main page and logged out of my account. I guess they ran out. I wish they had a better setup.

I'm going to shoot for the 500 dollar ticket and the last one if I don't get it.

If I don't get a ticket then my vacation is changed and I'm going somewhere else.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » News » First Batch of BlizzCon Tickets On Sale This Saturday