08-26-09, 03:02 PM   #1
sirspikey
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Animated bars?

Wondering how to make an animated actionbar and health bar. Blizzard changed the way animations works and i can't figure out how to make some bars pop/sliding up when clicked on.
04-24-10, 07:49 AM   #2
Fiercy
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by sirspikey View Post
Wondering how to make an animated actionbar and health bar. Blizzard changed the way animations works and i can't figure out how to make some bars pop/sliding up when clicked on.
Wrong section, I was wondering the same, for example a custom made button that works like a gif on hover. Or a casting bar that changes texture on hover
There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind, like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure, I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others, but my thoughts and memories are unique only to me, and I carry a sense of my own destiny. Each of those things are just a small part of it. I collect information to use in my own way. All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Animated bars?