12-27-14, 07:08 AM   #1
Palladia
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Thumbs down Moving the Quest Watch list

I seem to be able to move the Quest Watch list up and down, but not to the left. I increased the text size and I'd like to move it away from the right side. How can I do this?

Thanks!

Last edited by Palladia : 12-27-14 at 07:36 AM.
12-27-14, 07:55 AM   #2
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

I don't understand your problem the questwatchlist i can move everyware around by just clicking to the headerbar of the list, can you provide a sceenshot?

Greetings Samyonair
01-04-15, 05:05 PM   #3
Palladia
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Well, I had a similar problem yesterday. In that case, I somehow grabbed it and could only move it up? I kept trying to move it down and it kept going up. But then I stopped and clicked it again, on the top, and it moved just fine, up and down, side to side. I have no idea what I was grabbing that it made it just move up. I don't believe I was resizing it, since it was the normal size once I finally was able to move it.
01-04-15, 05:38 PM   #4
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

I have seen it now also, for the moment you have to look after you minimized and maximized that your mouse is only a triangle not with a wheel on it.

Greetings Samyonair

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » Moving the Quest Watch list