01-07-06, 05:10 PM   #1
Brasta
A Kobold Labourer
Site for UI's Using Discord?

Is there a site where I can download pre-setup intefaces that were created with Discord? I have seen some really nice UI's out there.

Thanks, Brasta

01-07-06, 07:36 PM   #2
guice
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Yes and no. Yes, there is such a site; No, because it's currently down. Loz is working on getting it to a new web host and it should be back up within a couple days.

The URL, when it's back up, will be: http://www.discordmods.com/

01-07-06, 08:05 PM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
*bonks Loz over the head yet again*

He's been offered to just host everything here ...
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

01-07-06, 08:30 PM   #4
Andeh
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
yeah im pretty tried of waiting tbh, ive been trying to get neeblers unit frames for days now, but to no avail because of discordmods.com being down as always

01-07-06, 09:09 PM   #5
thejunker
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Andeh
yeah im pretty tried of waiting tbh, ive been trying to get neeblers unit frames for days now, but to no avail because of discordmods.com being down as always
Perhaps you could spend endless hours writing a mod for no pay, and host it on a more reliable site :P

01-07-06, 09:13 PM   #6
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Andeh, that was rather inappropriate, don't you think? Perhaps you could phrase a bit more courteously?
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

01-07-06, 09:19 PM   #7
coupas
A Murloc Raider

Feel free to stop waiting. Write your own. Time well spent. As always.

01-08-06, 01:31 AM   #8
Trying2Hard
A Murloc Raider
If your looking for sympathy, go elsewhere...
Loz has been a great addition to the WoW community and the fact that he actually takes his time to read other's posts shows his dedication. Loz keep up the great work!

01-08-06, 02:53 AM   #9
Keovar
A Fallenroot Satyr

http://www.toctastic.net

This is the new home site of the Monkey Mods, and it also hosts a nice Discord setup crafted by Crash. The Charcoal 1.0 Discord UI isn't quite ready at this moment, because he had to wait for Loz to finish his updates of first. From reading his posts it seems that he's almost done. Hopefully it will be ready tomorrow, because I sure miss using it.

Here's a preview of the new version that he posted. As you can see, it's nicely compact, and great for those that like a minimalist setup.

01-08-06, 08:37 AM   #10
Roodler
A Kobold Labourer
theres already a UI based 100% on neebler's custom layout (not discord though lol)
>>>>>>http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=1706 <<<<<<<<

Last edited by Roodler : 01-08-06 at 08:43 AM.

01-08-06, 08:54 AM   #11
zodden
A Defias Bandit
Andeh

Crash is hard at work to get his UI ready for primetime, and Keovar:

Nice idea to post the link here to Tocalastic. Crashs UI is simply amazing. Its minimalistic, looks great, works without bugs and has easy access to many buttons. Normally a druid has to have buttons all over the place, but not with his UI. He made a flat out amazing druid UI.

The next version will have custom layouts for each class. I cant wait for the final release myself. Loz+Crash=the best UI combination I have seen since launch

01-08-06, 01:34 PM   #12
kanzaki
A Murloc Raider
Not to detract any further from the topic at hand but take a look at your posts in this thread Andeh. People treat you like a child because you act like one. I agree with everyone else if you want to complain about something that is out of Lozareth's control then go somewhere else. As I have heard from reading posts on multiple forums is that not only has he been working on FULL new versions of his mods and updating them for 1.9 as well but heis also working to try and fix his website. Which would you prefer first? Personally I am glad the mod came first and the website second. It hasn't even been a week since his site went down. Be patient and stop being an arse (pardon the language but I had no other word that fit best).

Just let me explain a little further before you get angry because I said you acted. Go back and read your posts. You are basically telling Loz that he needs to fix his website because you need to download something. Believe me you are not the only one but most of us are patient enough to wait for him to do what he needs to do. He does after all work for free to bring us great mods that we apparently can't live without (I know I can't). So take a step back before you react to us calling you a child or before you flame us for it.

Anyways thanks Lozareth you have posted on almost any topic no matter how big or small and you have brought a mod that is probably one of the most popular mods on the planet (well many not just one). So thank you and ignore people like this guy who can do nothing but complain.

01-08-06, 01:37 PM   #13
BigTimeWeb
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
OOO...OOOO.....PICK ME!....PICK ME!.....I WANT TO HELP HIM LEARN TO HELP HIMSELF!!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...neebler%22+WoW

And to follow up all all the moaning about Loz's hosting. He very clearly stated on these very forums in the last 2 days that he does in fact have a new host - hes rebuilding the forums, and site on the new server.

He is an independant developer, who produces the best UI mods available to the WoW community, who is actually modding and testing on the TEST server - which is a lot more than I can say for others.

Why would he want to create an atmosphere of nepotism and bias with one UI supporting site over another by hosting on this server?

The updated mods are availble RIGHT HERE to download. He provides the mods and graciously lets other share theirs for your convenience. I cant belive you are whining about being inconvenienced when the mods are right here to download! Hes done his job! Not only that hes right here helping and answering posts - what more do you want?.

Last edited by BigTimeWeb : 01-08-06 at 01:45 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Site for UI's Using Discord?