07-06-10, 10:25 AM   #1
TrotskyIcepick
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Missing Minimap Buttons

Hi All,

I have installed Chinchilla Minimap, Carbonite and MiniMapButtonFrame. I seem to have lost the Tracking and map zoom buttons. They don't appear on Chinchilla even though I have enabled them, and they are not in the MiniMapButtonFrame even though it is configured to collect them.

If I enable the Carbonite buttonbar frame the Tracking button magically appears on it, but not the map zoom buttons.

Any ideas what I need to configure? I don't particularly want to have to enable the Carbonite buttonbar.

Thanks
07-07-10, 06:38 AM   #2
Shadowcall
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Look in the mbf config. Ther are options to hide some blizzard buttons
07-07-10, 09:10 AM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

It's Carbonite. I have the same problem along with a missing Blizzard clock, although I have the Blizz and Carb maps merged and don't use a minimap mod for that reason. I solved my problems by using SLDataText.

There are, though, options to hide certain Blizzard buttons (as stated by Shadowcall) with MBF, so I would definitely check that first. There are also options to hide certain Blizzard buttons on the bottom of Carbonite's "Map" options page.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 07-07-10 at 09:24 AM.
07-07-10, 01:28 PM   #4
Taryble
A Molten Giant

And the Blizzard clock has an option to show/hide it in the default Blizzard options - all minimap addons that I've used since the clock was added honor that setting.
07-07-10, 08:37 PM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Well, I have the Blizz clock set to show in the Blizz options, and it still doesn't show up anywhere on my screen. It's not even attached to the Blizz minimap inside the Carbonite minimized map (you can hold the "alt" key to see the Blizz map inside the Carbonite map). So, like I said, I just installed SLDT and got everything I wanted back that way. It works for me.
07-08-10, 07:02 AM   #6
TrotskyIcepick
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Thanks Jeffy, I disabled SLDT for some reason, will re-enable it and see what happens.

I have checked all the MBF and Carbonite options and am hiding nothing.

PS. Jeffy, you've helped me out several times now, thankyou v.much.
07-09-10, 10:01 PM   #7
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You are welcome, I'm sure. Glad to help.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Missing Minimap Buttons