12-18-06, 08:10 PM   #101
Cide
Swedeheart
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Zidomo
This is a common reply from authors for whom I post these errors. Unfortunately, it isn't always the case.

Are you very sure CT mods are not tainting any frames?

The reason they were recorded: I used the BugGrabber/BugSack Ace2 mod to record them.

And...what other addon? I have nothing else that affects or changes the Blizzard frames. And nothing else dealing with the mailbox.
It's a common reply because it's true. CTMod is tainting the frame, yes. But that's not a bad thing. Taint has been around ever since the restrictions on movement were put in around 1.10 or so. You say you specifically recorded them. I say it doesn't matter unless bugs occur due to it. There are a few bugs that aren't possible to fix right now (such as the duel dropdown menu button), but otherwise most things should work anyway. As such, you may record them, but don't post them as "bugs" because that's simply not true.
12-18-06, 10:34 PM   #102
cakersq
A Kobold Labourer
Mind Control

Thanks for 2.0, lots of great ideas and stuff there.

When I use "Mind Control" on my amazing priest, the bar that formerly appeared with the "pet's" abilities no longer appears. The key-bindings for the bar (CTRL+F1, etc) also do not work, so the bar is definatly gone, not just hidden.

This occurs with CT_CORE installed, does not matter about any other mods or components of CTMOD, just the core alone affects this.

Any ideas?
12-19-06, 07:41 AM   #103
secutanudu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Anyone else get Ressurection Monitor working?
12-19-06, 09:22 PM   #104
katia
A Defias Bandit
Class bar

Hi! I have used CT Mod for a long time and I really like it. I just down loaded the most recent version of CT mod that included the bottom bar mod. I have a question, not sure if anyone else have this issue. On my paladin, the class bar (which has the auras) disappear each time I log off. When I log on, the class bar is missing. I go into the bar mod menu and the "hide class bar" icon is not checked. I have to check it and then uncheck it to get the class bar back. anyone have a problem like that as well? I am not sure what I need to do to solve this problem. any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!
12-20-06, 02:03 AM   #105
Rastamanphan
A Kobold Labourer
Error in CT Mod

1st time poster, love time lover of the mod.

Just wanted to drop a line on an error I've been having.

Every once in a while I'm getting a "Interface\AddOns\CT_MapMod\CT_UserNoteMAP.lua:668: bad argument #1 to 'select' (index out of range)" error.

Last time this happened was when I was in a battleground; but most always happens when a lot of things are going on on the screen at once.

~Rasta
12-20-06, 02:12 AM   #106
Damncold
A Defias Bandit
with CT_BarMod (or BottomBar dont know exactly ^^) installed i cant disable the CoolDown Display ...

and i miss the function to target someone by <ctrl> + leftklick on his name in chat ^^
12-21-06, 08:35 AM   #107
Skilganon
A Kobold Labourer
Raid screen

I loose my Blizz ui Raid screen during combat. Ive removed every addon I use and narrowed it down to CTMod.
12-21-06, 09:25 AM   #108
Serjo
A Murloc Raider
MT window still not showing

Hi.
I do apologize if this issue has been reported yet (i admit i didnt read all the 11 pages of this thread) but even if i installed the newest version of RaidAssist (update8 i suppose) the MT windows aren't still shhowing to me.
I woder if that might be due to the version raid leaders use or if it is still a bug of the RA.

At any rate, thank yuo a lot for yuo work.

Serjo
12-21-06, 10:11 AM   #109
Rakis
A Defias Bandit
Skinning bug

I encountered a surprising bug last night that kept throwing up an error message every time I tried skinning. The message complained of referencing a nil variable in the CT_Core_Other.lua file in function CastingBarFrame_OnUpdate().

I fixed the problem by adding the following to the beginning of the function:
Code:
if ( this.ctElapsed == nil ) then
	this.ctElapsed = 0.1;
end
Not sure if it's relevant but I am also using Cosmos.

Cheers!

Rakis
12-23-06, 02:35 PM   #110
Samira
A Kobold Labourer

Chattimestamp Bug

Got the following Error if i activate "Display Chat Timestamps". The picked Format makes no different.

[2006/12/23 21:25:27-281-x1]: CT_Core-2.0\CT_Core_Chat.lua:119: attempt to concatenate local 'msg' (a nil value)
LootHog\LootHog.lua:206: in function `AddMessage'
GetDKPAdmin\GetDKPAdmin.lua:24: in function `debug'
GetDKP\GetDKP.lua:941: in function `GDKP_Event'
<string>:"GetDKP:OnEvent":2: in function <[string "GetDKP:OnEvent"]:1>

Seems to be a Problem with CTCore or GetDKP or LootHog. The error only appears if i activate LootHog and GetDKP and the Chattimestamps. It works fine without GetDKP and LootHog and also works fine without Chattimestamps activated but Get and Loot activated.

Here the LoothogCode:
Code:
function loothog_AddMessage(self, msg, ...)
	-- Pass along to the default handler unless it's a /random roll:
	local pattern = LOOTHOG_ROLL_PATTERN
	if (msg==nil) or (not loothog_settings["suppress_chat"]) or (not string.find(msg, pattern)) then
		loothog_o_AddMessage(self, msg, ...)
	end
end
Line 206 is bold

and here the GetDKPAdmin.lua
Code:
function debug(msg1,msg2,msg3)
	DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(msg1);
	DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(msg2);
	DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(msg3);
end;
Line 24 is bold

The Function for GetDKP\GetDKP.lua:941: in function `GDKP_Event'
<string>:"GetDKP:OnEvent":2: in function <[string "GetDKP:OnEvent"]:1>
is to long to post but here the line 941:
Code:
		for i = 2, 15 do
			if (getglobal("ChatFrame"..i)) then
				local cf = getglobal("ChatFrame"..i);
				cf:SetScript("OnHyperlinkClick", GetDKP_Tooltip_Update);
			end			
		end
Hope it helps

Last edited by Samira : 12-23-06 at 02:49 PM.
12-23-06, 09:21 PM   #111
Spikeh
A Kobold Labourer
Tiny annoyance in the CT_BuffMod add-on (update 10 version), that really requires something that buffs for longer than an hour (eg. the Onyxia 2-hour buff) to notice - in the "1h35m" and "1:35h" time formats, there's a problem where the buffs are showing up like, for instance, "2:-25h" instead of the correct format.

This patch seemed to work for me (bar the comment of course) - in CT_BuffMod.lua, in function timeFormat5() [which I tested in because I use "1:35h" format myself]:
Code:
-- (this rounds it up to a number of minutes first, so it doesn't try to
--  interpret "119:xx" as "1:60h", but as 120min = "2:00h") 
local hours = floor(ceil(timeLeft/60)/60);
return format("%d:%.2dh", hours, ceil((timeLeft-hours*3600)/60));
And similar for timeFormat4():

Code:
local hours = floor(ceil(timeLeft/60)/60);
return format("%dh %dm", hours, ceil((timeLeft-hours*3600)/60));

Edit: scratch that; needs something a little smarter along with that, because that alone makes times show like "0:60h" and the like too. Probably needs a little bit of a logic change around there too.

Edit2: fixed the code to something that addresses the above (as in, I checked it with a 1-hour buff to make sure).

Also, one suggestion (not sure where suggestions go - main reason I joined is for the above ) I would have is something to remove the keyboard bindings you set in CT_BarMod - I accidentally set one of the bindings and wanted to remove it, but couldn't in the end. Something I can live with for now, but would be handy. Is there something I'm missing here or is there no way to clear it at the moment?

Thanks guys

Last edited by Spikeh : 12-25-06 at 05:56 AM. Reason: revised suggested patch
12-24-06, 12:12 AM   #112
Ronlor
A Defias Bandit
Exclamation Druid Shapeshifting not switching Action Bar

I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but I just got around to respeccing and updating CTMod. I just found that as a Druid, many times when I shapeshift, my action bar doesn't shift with me. Once it gets in this state, there seems to be no way to get it back out of this state without relogging. Sometimes it happens when I'm already shapeshifted and am shifting back out, and other times it is from caster form into bear or cat. I'm hoping/guessing you already know about this and are working on a fix, since it makes it unusable for me (and I am a CTMod addict, so PLEASE don't make me switch ).

Let me know if there's a workaround to manually switch the action bar or not. Thanks much for your help, and thanks for making such great mods.
12-24-06, 01:50 AM   #113
greenstpne
A Murloc Raider
Yup happens to me too..

Originally Posted by Skilganon
I loose my Blizz ui Raid screen during combat. Ive removed every addon I use and narrowed it down to CTMod.
Basically its easy to see:

1. Select an area where you have at least two mobs.
2. Attack the first mob.
3. Aggro the second mob.
4. When the first mob dies - you may not be able to see the "target frame" of the second mob. No matter if you change focus.
5. With Bugsack on you see all the errors thrown up by ct-mod/ct-raid.

I tested this with just ct-mod on and ct-mod/ct-raid on, the only other addon I had was bugsack....and it showing ctmod/ctraid of giving me 300+ errors when switching to combat - especially in pvp - I then turned off bugsack and tried laricactionblocked it showed the same amount of errors.

I finally tested it without any other mods (no bug checking) and still the frame issue occurs.

Simply put ctmod and ctraid are incredibly useful and I wouldn't want to have to remove them because of a error like that.
12-24-06, 11:08 AM   #114
ronanxii
A Defias Bandit
Is any one else experiencing a problem with CT_buffmod when logging out? When I still have buffs on and I logout/quit game I recieve this error.

interface\AddOns\CT_Mod\CT_Buffmod.lua:1091: attempt to call global 'max' (a number value)

Only seems to be happening with timed buffs, I.e. I can have my shadow form buff up and I will not get the error upon logging out. If this has already been posted I apologize, just wondering if there is a work around.

Thanks!
12-24-06, 06:43 PM   #115
Dargen
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Spikeh
Tiny annoyance in the CT_BuffMod add-on (update 10 version), that really requires something that buffs for longer than an hour (eg. the Onyxia 2-hour buff) to notice - in the "1h35m" and "1:35h" time formats, there's a problem where the buffs are showing up like, for instance, "2:-25h" instead of the correct format.
Try this for function timeFormat4:

Code:
		local hours = floor(timeLeft/3600);
		return format("%dh %dm", hours, floor((timeLeft-hours*3600)/60));
and this for function timeFormat5:

Code:
		local hours = floor(timeLeft/3600);
		return format("%d:%.2dh", hours, floor((timeLeft-hours*3600)/60));
12-25-06, 07:43 PM   #116
Fugainai
An Aku'mai Servant

BottomBar and BuffMod Bugs

There are two errors that I've noticed in BottomBar and BuffMod.

The first error has been posted about before. It deals with the class bar disappearing until I go into the CT options and then checking and unchecking the 'Hide Class Bar' option to have it reappear. Being a paladin as well as the above poster, I'd rather not have to do this every time I start to play.

The second error is in displaying the buff times using BuffMod. Before update 10, I was able to have the buff times displayed underneath the buff name. Now, after update 10, the buff times will not display underneath the names.
12-27-06, 12:06 AM   #117
blackbisket33
A Murloc Raider
Question

Hoping to get am answer here, I have no clue what to do other then turn of CTRA and not be able to raid with my guild. (required)

Ever since i started downloaded CTRA for 2.0.1 (update 8), something terrible has been going on in raids. Whenever anyone is:

- added/deleted to the raid
- logs in or out while in the raid
- zones/releases while in the raid

The class bars report people at the wrong class, very bad for any healer watching health bars.

Please help
12-27-06, 01:53 AM   #118
Tsurani
A Black Drake

i was fighting Solo for all these errors. Here are my Bugs via bug sack & Bug grabber. I am using CT_RaidAssist - Update 8 :

Code:
BugGrabberDB = {
	["limit"] = 33,
	["errors"] = {
		[1] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAGroupDrag4:SetHeight()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetHeight'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:972: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["time"] = "2006/12/26 23:05:24",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[2] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAGroup4:SetScale()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetScale'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:973: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[3] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAGroupDrag5:SetWidth()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetWidth'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:971: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[4] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAGroupDrag5:SetHeight()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetHeight'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:972: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[5] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAGroup5:SetScale()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetScale'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:973: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[6] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAGroupDrag6:SetWidth()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetWidth'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:971: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[7] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAGroupDrag6:SetHeight()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetHeight'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:972: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[8] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAGroup6:SetScale()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetScale'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:973: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[9] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAGroupDrag7:SetWidth()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetWidth'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:971: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[10] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAGroupDrag7:SetHeight()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetHeight'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:972: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[11] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAGroup7:SetScale()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetScale'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:973: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[12] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAGroupDrag8:SetWidth()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetWidth'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:971: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[13] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAGroupDrag8:SetHeight()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetHeight'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:972: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[14] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAGroup8:SetScale()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetScale'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:973: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[15] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAMTGroup:SetScale()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetScale'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:979: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[16] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAMTTGroup:SetScale()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetScale'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:980: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[17] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAPTGroup:SetScale()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetScale'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:981: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[18] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAPTTGroup:SetScale()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetScale'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:982: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[19] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAMTGroupDrag:SetWidth()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetWidth'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:983: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[20] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAMTGroupDrag:SetHeight()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetHeight'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:984: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[21] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAPTGroupDrag:SetWidth()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetWidth'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:985: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
		},
		[22] = {
			["message"] = "<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAPTGroupDrag:SetHeight()'.\n<in C code>: in function `SetHeight'\nCT_RaidAssist\\CT_RAMenu.lua:986: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'\n<string>:\"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\":2: in function <[string \"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate\"]:1>\n\n  ---",
			["type"] = "event",
			["session"] = 38,
			["counter"] = 1,
12-28-06, 12:31 PM   #119
ZenLung
A Defias Bandit
i want the old mt window back , the one where u could leave a open space between tanks so its better to see if u have 2 -3 -4 tank groups who is with who.

not a bug but im very annoyed that u removed this feature so imo bug !
12-29-06, 04:32 AM   #120
emilise
A Kobold Labourer
When I enslave a demon, the pet action bar does not appear automatically. I have to disconnect and connect again, or reload the UI, to make the bar appear.
(CT Mod are not the only ones addons with that issue, I have also Move Anything, Item Rack and Advanced Bag Plus.)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » CTMod 2.0 Bugs