06-28-07, 08:00 PM   #301
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Don't worry about the target hotspot button issue. I adjusted their position a bit and they still look fine with the other skins.

Hmm...I'm really thinking about making your new skin the default...
06-28-07, 09:48 PM   #302
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Whew, well at least only easy to fix problems turned out. I am glad to see that there are nothing wrong with the minimap skin, except for that bottom frame where the coord is at (will be fixed). As for the target cave... I expected it the hotspots to be somewhat off, because when I created the cave, I accidentally placed the original cave (mazzle) slightly 1-2 pixel above the original panel (mazzle) to use as blue print... but then that's easy to fix as well... But for the "cut off" border, that is by default that it looked like that, but again because of the cave I made over the original was slightly off, it shows off the cut off lil more. That problem, won't be able to be fixed unless I have to do over the panel -.- lol... But is it really that off though? since the SS won't tell much due to resizing.

Well, I'll have this done by tomorrow morning -.- much later than expected, sorry
06-28-07, 09:50 PM   #303
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Anyone still want the discord theme? It's a page or two back if so.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
06-28-07, 10:20 PM   #304
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by 123noob
Whew, well at least only easy to fix problems turned out. I am glad to see that there are nothing wrong with the minimap skin, except for that bottom frame where the coord is at (will be fixed). As for the target cave... I expected it the hotspots to be somewhat off, because when I created the cave, I accidentally placed the original cave (mazzle) slightly 1-2 pixel above the original panel (mazzle) to use as blue print... but then that's easy to fix as well... But for the "cut off" border, that is by default that it looked like that, but again because of the cave I made over the original was slightly off, it shows off the cut off lil more. That problem, won't be able to be fixed unless I have to do over the panel -.- lol... But is it really that off though? since the SS won't tell much due to resizing.

Well, I'll have this done by tomorrow morning -.- much later than expected, sorry
Don't worry about the hotspot thing at all. I already adjusted the buttons to fit better. And the border connection thing isn't much of an issue, either. If fixing that would take too much work, feel free to ignore it. It's not all that noticeable. All in all, I really like the skin and am going to make it the default for new users.
06-28-07, 10:21 PM   #305
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Dreadlorde
Anyone still want the discord theme? It's a page or two back if so.
Don't worry. I already added it as one of the skins you can choose from in the new Mazzifier.
06-28-07, 10:22 PM   #306
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Don't worry. I already added it as one of the skins you can choose from in the new Mazzifier.
O.o

sweet

06-28-07, 11:01 PM   #307
stec
A Cliff Giant
123noob That skin looks ace your a redit to the mazzle community
06-29-07, 05:52 AM   #308
Detritus
A Cyclonian
I've had a bit of a chop around with 123Noobs latest skin. I really like to try and keep things minimal so I pulled out the metal backdrop and replaced it with plain black. Here's a screenie, I really just did this for me but if ne1 wants this let me know and I'll zip up the files. Obviously, all credit for this should go to 123Noob, excellent skin.

Only thing that annoys me now is that the gloss on the minimap is a little too strong near the top, makes the map less readable. This needs throttling back a little imo, but it a tad beyond my meagre photoshop skills to implement.
06-29-07, 06:41 AM   #309
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Detritus
I've had a bit of a chop around with 123Noobs latest skin. I really like to try and keep things minimal so I pulled out the metal backdrop and replaced it with plain black. Here's a screenie, I really just did this for me but if ne1 wants this let me know and I'll zip up the files. Obviously, all credit for this should go to 123Noob, excellent skin.

Only thing that annoys me now is that the gloss on the minimap is a little too strong near the top, makes the map less readable. This needs throttling back a little imo, but it a tad beyond my meagre photoshop skills to implement.
I'd be interested to try your modification of it if you don't mind uploading it. I turn my gamma way up on my system, so 123's newest skin almost looks washed out on my system (not a fault with his skin by any means), but it is what it is.

*Edit* After further playing, I agree with Detritus about the minimap. I love the glossy look, but it's a little thick at the top.

Last edited by Arkive : 06-29-07 at 08:54 AM.
06-29-07, 08:21 AM   #310
Rocketdog
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Go on guys! Need more skins!!! =)

Detritus, could you do another skin based on Noob123s with a black-to-grey gradient look (skinner-look)? Or could anyone tell me, how to get Photoshop working with the .blp format so I can try to edit a skin?

Last question: Mazzle? Any chance that you release the "SkinChoser" as a standalone update before releasing 1.1? Don't know how it works and if it's possible.
06-29-07, 08:29 AM   #311
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I'm going to make a new skin, maybe an orc themed one if I can make it good enough.

06-29-07, 09:33 AM   #312
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Well I'm not completed with the skin yet, and I thought the minimap gloss may have been too bright. I should have it reduced when I'm done with the entire thing.
06-29-07, 10:39 AM   #313
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Finally done with everything. The castingbar is made, fixed the map opacity as well as the coord texture area to fit the bottom area of the panel. So it'd be great if someone post another SS with the updated textures with castingbar showing, targetcave, minimap etc...

Thanks.
SS of castingbar

EDIT: fixed castingbar
Attached Files
File Type: zip Test_Final.zip (106.9 KB, 501 views)

Last edited by 123noob : 06-29-07 at 10:43 AM.
06-29-07, 11:12 AM   #314
stec
A Cliff Giant
Looking really good mate! i love it.

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?i...8080467zm1.jpg

Just i think with this the casting bar could possibly be higher, not sure if and how it can be done, i just dont think it looks right over lapping the target cave.
06-29-07, 11:24 AM   #315
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Looks like someone beat me to the screenshot.

I actually liked the higher level of glass on the minimap personally. I thought it looked tight and made the map look like it had a glass bevel. With this one, I barely notice it.

The only other thing I'd mention is that the border around the minimap coords seems off. The border breaks and is shifted up a couple pixels in that area.
06-29-07, 11:39 AM   #316
stec
A Cliff Giant
And the co-ords tab should be coloured too i think ^^
06-29-07, 12:21 PM   #317
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Fixing the castingbar shouldn't be a problem, I can delete the areas that it overlaps with the target cave and make it as if it were attached to the cave instead. As for the minimap, I did like the bevel as well, but since this one is too light, I'll raise up the opacity lil more.
06-29-07, 02:09 PM   #318
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Ok another run!, crossing my fingers this will be the last -.-
Thanks again.
SS of how I hoep it would look like
Attached Files
File Type: zip Test_final_2.zip (107.8 KB, 535 views)
06-29-07, 03:50 PM   #319
stec
A Cliff Giant
It looks really good mate, the hooks around the circles on the target cave are slighlty off, but i aint knocking it i couldnt get a square box on photoshop never mind somehting like this.

Screenie

http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?i...2473323ql8.jpg

im keeping it anyways
06-29-07, 03:53 PM   #320
Darxon
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
123noob i can only say one thing.. lovley skin

and to Mazzle Good job this is the best UI out there

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleExtraSkinsPackage