10-15-12, 12:09 PM   #1
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Who am I? I'M BATMAN!

Ok... not really.. but...

So some people have told me there's folks runnin around claiming to be me on random servers asking folks for "help" and gold from carbonite users...

not sure why they would wanna do that since there's no benefit to it.

If it's not on moonguard, it's not me.. I have no toons anywhere else.
If it's not alliance, it's not me.. I have no horde.

Currently Ciare, Rythal, Ciaraa, Alisera, Reyiah ... so if it's not one of those names, it's not me, and I really don't have a habit of begging ingame anyways >< so I really hope no one has fallen for it.

10-15-12, 01:19 PM   #2
schizophrena
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Wait...

Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
So this means I'll have to stop using Carbonite and playing WoW because I can't use Carbonite! :-)

I hope you'll switch to Horde, at some point, to get horde specific gameplay items (assuming there are still some) - or get them from someone who plays horde.

10-15-12, 01:33 PM   #3
timmarc18
A Murloc Raider
I play both :)

I play both different servers.

10-16-12, 11:36 AM   #4
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by schizophrena View Post
Wait...

So this means I'll have to stop using Carbonite and playing WoW because I can't use Carbonite! :-)

I hope you'll switch to Horde, at some point, to get horde specific gameplay items (assuming there are still some) - or get them from someone who plays horde.

Thank you Rythal for clearing that up. ( Personaly I would have told you to screw off if you did ask me for gold... but I digress )

10-16-12, 10:57 PM   #5
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Wait... What?!?!

The cheek of some people......

I see many female names there in the list... And on a server that has ERP too....

Interesting...

Last edited by JimJoBlue : 10-16-12 at 11:09 PM.

10-17-12, 12:15 AM   #6
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
I wish that was why... but between dailies, raiding, and trying to level 5 characters to 90 + faction, along with working on carbonite who has time for anything else lol.

Rythal's the only one I roleplay with, the rest are just for second / third raid teams (tho Ciare's become the main raid toon instead of Rythal this tier :/)

but really I hate the look of the male models... if they ever do update them and they look decent I'll change the gender :P

10-17-12, 07:42 AM   #7
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm just messing with you lol
I agree completely, there is a LOT more to do in this expansion than there was in Cata, I've only just became raid ready on my main and my alts are grossly under leveled... I also agree on the models, I'd rather watch the behind of a female model than the male models while leveling.. It also makes me try not to die more as I try to protect her

11-03-12, 02:59 PM   #8
Samirah
A Kobold Labourer
Even though I don't get over there much anymore...GO MOON GUARD!

01-18-13, 12:24 AM   #9
BillieJackFu
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
If it's not on moonguard, it's not me.. I have no toons anywhere else.
I knew I liked you for some reason.

It is Moon Guard (two words) BTW.

01-31-13, 03:40 PM   #10
squiggly
A Defias Bandit
Rythal
I would like say a big Thank You for picking up the reins on this addon and taking on the huge task of fixing/changing and improving this addon. I remember all the fuss at the beginning of mist and the drama but I'm pleased you still chose to still take this addon on. The way you kept everyone up to date on what was happening in those first few months was hugely appreciated ,I know it was by me

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Who am I? I'M BATMAN!