10-19-07, 01:00 PM   #1
Lantel
A Cyclonian

Question Few questions

Hey guys just got a couple of questions.

1. What do I have to upgrade so that wow doesnt lag really bad in capital cities or if I run some addons its not that bad but I'd like to know how to make it run not bad with addons.

2. Anyone know when the patch is due I know its a biggy but I cant wait >.> hehe.

Thanks in advance.
10-19-07, 08:22 PM   #2
jonathon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lantel
1. What do I have to upgrade so that wow doesnt lag really bad in capital cities or if I run some addons its not that bad but I'd like to know how to make it run not bad with addons.
Ram is what I have upgraded in the past that has helped me. Also if you are running at a high rez than a video card can help too. But I would get at least 1.5 gig of ram.
Originally Posted by Lantel
2. Anyone know when the patch is due I know its a biggy but I cant wait >.> hehe.
When it's done.
10-19-07, 08:28 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
1. Check your video settings. Each setting in your menu has a tooltip telling you if it increases performance or not.

2. Soon. ™
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Few questions