11-15-07, 08:27 AM   #1
Chaos87
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Chronometer issues (TY Detard!)

First, Detard, if you read this, Thanks for the update. 99% Fixed my UI

My current issue is with Chronometer. upon running /chron test I get all of the bars stacked on top of each other in the center of the screen. I tried to show the anchor, but it wont show up.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by Chaos87 : 11-15-07 at 08:51 AM.
11-15-07, 08:46 AM   #2
Chaos87
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
bump, Here is what the mazzifier says after I attempted to remazzify just the chronometer settings

Last edited by Chaos87 : 11-15-07 at 08:49 AM.
11-15-07, 09:13 AM   #3
Chaos87
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I've now attempted 2x full reinstalls of mazzle with no help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm supposed to arena tonight and this is really gonna hurt if it's not working.

Looks like Antagonist is broken too >_<
11-15-07, 09:41 AM   #4
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have you done the Look n Feel settings yet?
11-15-07, 09:46 AM   #5
Alkar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

update chronometer all works fine and dandy for me even got a postal update today so ui is 100% without error
11-15-07, 09:48 AM   #6
Chaos87
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Just ran a "Look and Feel", along with a "Look and Feel" + "Add on Settings" (with Chronometer and Antagonist checked) but no change.
11-15-07, 09:51 AM   #7
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Hah, lets try to keep to one thread about this discussion... answer my question in the other thread right here please. (quote it too if you could so others can see what the hell you are talking about )
11-15-07, 09:52 AM   #8
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Alkar
update chronometer all works fine and dandy for me even got a postal update today so ui is 100% without error
Good to hear.
11-15-07, 09:53 AM   #9
Chaos87
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by DeTard
Chaos, ok if you are getting problems with where something is but not getting errors, what I would do is run another Mazzify - this time choose to use the options for Look n Feel and for Addon Settings. I would then choose on the tab for, put a check beside both Antagonist and Chronometer. Run that through, see if it Mazzifies cleanly, and gives you the Finish. This might move the UI around a bit and make it fit properly again where it should be.
Originally Posted by Chaos87
I tried that. Also tried reinstalling everything again. Could it be an issue with Antagonist//Chronometer?

Certainly it's possible, though I haven't seen it for myself. You may just have to manually move them yourself. I don't remember the commands for them right now, but I'm sure you can unlock them in the Addon Preferences menu on your mini-map.

Edit: Hmm, take that back.... forgot it's not just a position thing, they are stacking on each other for you. I might have to dig on this one and see if I can get the same results.

Btw, when you say full re-install, are you talking a brand new Interface and a new WTF folder, or just new Interface folder? I know theoretically it should work with your old settings, but you may have to forego those if you are still holding onto them.
I removed both the Interface and the WTF folders, Restarted wow, then added the Mazzle Core, followed by your compilation and your patch. Then Mazzified.
11-15-07, 09:58 AM   #10
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
mmk... What layout are you choosing? Are you sticking with default or using a different one?
11-15-07, 09:59 AM   #11
Chaos87
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Mazzlefizz's Priest Layout

(w/o putting in buttons)
11-15-07, 10:05 AM   #12
kaidesan
A Murloc Raider
I also deleted my WTF/interface/fonts, and installed the fully updated patch and have Chaos's problem. I did use the standard options of 1280X1024 and standard button layout etc.
11-15-07, 10:06 AM   #13
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Ok.... I can't do anything right now to track it down further, so you'll just have to bear with me until I get home tonight unless you can figure out something else. Kind of at a loss until I can get my hands on WoW again (I'm not addicted, shut up).
11-15-07, 10:09 AM   #14
Chaos87
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ok.... I can't do anything right now to track it down further, so you'll just have to bear with me until I get home tonight unless you can figure out something else. Kind of at a loss until I can get my hands on WoW again (I'm not addicted, shut up).
Alright, that's fine. I'm gonna continue testing and looking at things for now. Lemme know if I can help with anything.
11-15-07, 10:09 AM   #15
kaidesan
A Murloc Raider
Lol, shhh, wow's not the first thing i started doing this morning after i made my gf coffee either >
11-15-07, 10:21 AM   #16
Chaos87
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by kaidesan
Lol, shhh, wow's not the first thing i started doing this morning after i made my gf coffee either >
You guys are addicted... That's terr (hold on one second, BG que just popped...) ible.

You might wan (ooo, someone selling cheap Stars of Elune) t to get some help.

11-15-07, 10:29 AM   #17
kaidesan
A Murloc Raider
lol, no pvp for me, im leveling a baby warlock >.>
11-15-07, 11:15 AM   #18
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Was just thinking.... have you guys tried re-downloading it yet? I had a few updates this morning, and if you had gotten an old one, I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if it was broken. Try clearing your browser cache and downloading all the files again and try like that. I was having some major problems with libraries this morning.
11-15-07, 11:55 AM   #19
Chaos87
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Just did another full install, after clearing my cache and temp data files. Still no luck
11-15-07, 11:59 AM   #20
kaidesan
A Murloc Raider
i followed your instructions and downloaded all 4? of the zips and still have the same problem, it also told me that an interface action failed because of an addon. grr this bugs me, i use chrono to keep track of all my DoT's ;/

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Chronometer issues