10-18-20, 09:17 PM   #1
essex23
A Murloc Raider

Unresponsive mouse with RealUI active

So this is an issue I have never experienced before. Been running RealUI since WotLK, and haven't had any real issues that couldn't be figured out. But this issue has me absolutely stumped.

Started last week when SL pre-patch hit...logged in, tried to move and found that I was unable to do so very well. Changing the view with the mouse didn't work because I was unable to move anything with the mouse. And when I was able to do so, it was only momentary.

Then I disabled all addons, and the issue went away.

So something is happening somewhere causing the mouse to not work. Even after updating all addons doesn't resolve it...only turning all addons off fixes it. And I absolutely HATE the default UI...haven't used it since Vanilla, and not even through all of Vanilla.
10-19-20, 07:00 AM   #2
Lukas 45
A Murloc Raider
Have you installed Atlas Loot by chance?
Because that addon has not been updated yet, and has an invisible window that takes up most/all of your screen space
10-23-20, 09:21 PM   #3
essex23
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Lukas 45 View Post
Have you installed Atlas Loot by chance?
Because that addon has not been updated yet, and has an invisible window that takes up most/all of your screen space
Actually...yes. I got so frustrated with this issue that I turned off ALL addons, which is really frustrating because I literally haven't used the default UI since Vanilla. And even then not that long once I found out about Cosmos. lol

I will try disabling Atlas then and see if that fixes it.

**UPDATE**

HALL-ALOHA-LUJAH!!! IT WORKS!!!! Thanks for the tip on that. I still get a few LUA errors for minor things like QuestGuru, but at least now I can friggin MOVE and TARGET things!!!

You da man!!!!

Last edited by essex23 : 10-23-20 at 09:25 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Unresponsive mouse with RealUI active