Gello
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks! That's an odd one but easy fix.
03-29-06, 12:33 AM   #3
Bone
A Murloc Raider
Adapt

This looks real nice... my only problem is it's extremely dark ! I'm using AcePERL and the default (round) setting and I *can* see the animation, it just seems like theres an Alpha setting thats real low or the background is darkening the image? Heck, I dunno... hope it's an easy fix tho : )
03-29-06, 01:27 AM   #4
Gello
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The likely issue there is the frameStrata of AcePerl being higher than LOW and it uses a dialog backdrop, which is dark with slight transparency.

I'm going to add slash command options to change its strata as there's an opposite situation where the mod's strata is at BACKGROUND and sometimes the background draws ontop.

It will be a toggle and hopefully it will be done tommorow (as well as the model being too small in some DUF configs where the portrait size was changed) but not guarantees.
03-29-06, 02:35 PM   #5
Bone
A Murloc Raider
Addtional info on the dark / dim portrait with AcePERL. It works perfectly on the (C)haracter window (both personal and inspect), it seems the AcePERL Player and Target portraits are the dark ones. Thought you'd like to know.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Gello - Adapt