09-30-13, 11:11 AM   #1
Munsu
A Defias Bandit

Minimap question

Hello and thank you for your work I love carbonite

There is one thing I can't figure out.. in the previous version and those before you could see in the carbonite minimap things like the flashing mining nodes, repair npc, mailboxes, etc. It doesn't work anymore ! they only appear on the bliz minimap (I have them merged). Tracking/show options are on.

Is this because the bliz minimap was in full size and "under" the carbonite minimap ? I remember you could press ctrl and have the bliz minimap coming up but it doesn't work anymore. If I have it full sized it is not transparent at all no matter the transperacy level, it's just a huge minimap in my carbo one

Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Last edited by Munsu : 09-30-13 at 02:02 PM.

09-30-13, 05:07 PM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
In curse client, Right click Carbonite and select alpha in the "prefered release types" menu..

A'Voila a working Carbonite..

10-01-13, 07:36 AM   #3
Munsu
A Defias Bandit

it is already set in Alpha

10-01-13, 01:06 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Then type "Carbonite" in the search box.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

10-01-13, 05:10 PM   #5
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

It could be a conflict with another addon.. Disable all other addons and see if it still happens.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Minimap question