09-06-06, 03:40 PM   #1
Xugos
A Kobold Labourer

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Hunter addon

now and days hunters are very popular across all servers but why do mages and warlock get all the attention ok Necrosis is sweet for lock makes spell management great and saves screen space same goes with Cryolysis makes mages life easy aswell but hunters have same amount of different spell if not more. So maybe theres someone out there willing to take a stab at it a Hunter addon thats simililar to Necrosis and Cryolysis.

Hunter_submit.Doc.Zip by Bigupload.Com this link is the brain storming i did for the addon it self yeah it might look crappy but hey its brainstorming. if ne is willing to work on one pm me i be more then happy to help out on testing.
09-06-06, 04:19 PM   #2
Aulliwyn
A Murloc Raider
I dunno if Hunters need such things. We have Traps/Aspect/Pet/Track Bar...Hunter Timers (Mighty useful)...What more could a hunter want?...Except maybe an UNBUGGED minimap blip target add on.
09-06-06, 05:03 PM   #3
Silversage
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Aulliwyn
I dunno if Hunters need such things. We have Traps/Aspect/Pet/Track Bar...Hunter Timers (Mighty useful)...What more could a hunter want?...Except maybe an UNBUGGED minimap blip target add on.
Is ManHunt still acting up?
09-07-06, 03:25 AM   #4
Aulliwyn
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Qzot
Is ManHunt still acting up?
Why yes it is.
09-15-06, 12:58 PM   #5
Asmenedas
Perhaps we could get Blizzard to make Track Hidden work?

What is this Hunter Timers you speak of? *goes quickly to look* I can't find it.
09-15-06, 02:05 PM   #6
Ookami.kun
A Cliff Giant

Thumbs up

Sorren's Hunter Timers

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/a...continued.html

At least this is what I use. If there is another one out there I'd like to see it and find out if it's better that SHT.
09-15-06, 04:05 PM   #7
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

I posted a similar thread to this a couple months ago, but you've gotten more responses

Yes, there are alot of hunter mods out there but that's the point, I think we are trying to make. Why run 4-5 mods when we could theoretically have ONE mod to do it all. An Ace'd all-in-one solution would be awesome. I am not good at coding and haven't had much time, but I'm sure if a few people collaborated on a project like this, it could go far.

The following are features that could be implemented (and that I currently use other mods for):

- "Smart" Aspects and Tracking (ala FuBar)
- Pet Feeder (GFW Feed-o-matic)
- GFW Hunter Helper
- Pet Management (PetExtend)
- Health display while FD (SimpleFeignHealth)
- Timers for DoT's and Traps (TTSpellTimers & Sorren's Hunter Timers)

If anyone out there is ambitious and interested I would be glad to assist in coding and testing.

09-15-06, 04:22 PM   #8
Mpstark
If anyone is picking up anything like this, I'd be glad to submit and/or relay any sort of infomation/code/support from PetExtend. I really think that a unified-class Ace2 approach would be the best all around solution, and as I'm looking into converting PetExtend to Ace2, the timing might be just right.
09-15-06, 09:07 PM   #9
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

Thumbs up

Awesome! I switched to PetExtend and use it faithfully since SmartPet got nurfed. I can't agree more that an Ace(2) all-in-one would be the perfect hunter solution.

My coding skills are pretty pathetic though. I think if we could get a few dedicated people together we could even do a collaborative project. I started on a pre-alpha by basically hacking bits of other mods, but not sure on the results yet...

We can do this if we get some people together: Calling all hunters and coders!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Hunter addon