06-04-09, 07:19 AM   #1
RemelioGemweaver
A Murloc Raider

Ignore Suggestion

How about an option to ignore the current version? Like for example I see that I've updated it on one site, but Minion is insisting that there is a new version - that way I can still be notified of future updates and not annoyed by what minion thinks is a current update.
06-04-09, 08:04 AM   #2
Kofetek
A Fallenroot Satyr

You could use ignore once, that does the trick, I believe.

First, you try to relax, then you find yourself laughing manically and chewing on a red bull can.
06-04-09, 08:32 AM   #3
Shirik
Blasphemer!
Premium Member
WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ignore once does something slightly different. I'll think about adding this, though it adds a significant amount of complexity to the update process (despite how simple it seems).

Please post things like this in the MMOUI Minion root forum. The "Dev Discussion" forum is for authoring of modules and discussion of the API.
しりたくなかったんだ
It's my turn next.

Shakespeare liked regexes too!
/(bb|[^b]{2})/
06-17-09, 06:51 AM   #4
RemelioGemweaver
A Murloc Raider

Didn't want to start a new thread in the other forum just to reply to your comment, but I was thinking on this again today, and figured out an easy fix to implement this feature (as I was thinking about how wierd it'd be to code it when I suggested it)
How about pair it up with the other feature I posted about... the fact that minion won't re-update an addon if it thinks it already has... have the "ignore until next version change" just make minion think you DID update the addon (change the version) and then you won't get notified about it until the next time it changes.

Incidentally thats how I'm using it right now... I'll have minion update everything, even things I know it doesn't need to update, and then have wowmatrix update everything back to the correct versions (except for the ones that IT gets wrong). This feature would just streamline things a bit and make updating less redundant.

Last edited by RemelioGemweaver : 06-17-09 at 06:54 AM.
06-17-09, 02:54 PM   #5
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
*beats the ever-living crap out of Remmy (for what he admitted to)*

*hugs him* Good thing I love you Remmy!!! Long time no see, stranger, how are you doing?

*hugs him some more then goes back to beating him again*
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Minion » Archive » Ignore Suggestion