Feedback would be awesome!

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/s...409_221658.jpg

03-25-09, 08:32 AM   #1042
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by shankums View Post
  1. Your minimap has just way too much buttons If you have an addon to control it (sexymap I believe?), use it to hide the zoom buttons, and set all other buttons to hide if you are not hovering over the minimap.
  2. Tomtom coordinate block: Not needed, since you have it in Titan Panel. You can turn it off.
  3. Chat addon: Hide those ugly scroll buttons PhanxChat can be used to make your chat frames beautiful.
  4. Make those panels that you put behind chat and your actionbars the same height. Or even better, get something of a viewport addon like Skinner or Sunn - Viewport Art

03-25-09, 10:59 AM   #1043
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Originally Posted by shankums View Post
Yipes! MiniMap acne! Since you are running Titan Panel, many of those buttons can be sent to Titan Panel (the wonders of LibDataBroker). Others have LDB mods that will then send them to Titan Panel.

03-25-09, 03:59 PM   #1044
TombiLee
A Murloc Raider

Smile

Hello everyone first time poster here but I've been playing around with my UI quite a while now. I'm a big fan of arty UI's but I've never been good at making my own textures and I don't like the thought of using someone else's work. I've tried most styles, although I've never been good at making minimalistic UI's and my "arty" ones have rather simple textures, usually some gradient colour. I've never been a fan of those black/grey-ish UI's, I like mine to be colourful so the following UI might blind you with it's bright colours, just a friendly warning :P

03-25-09, 04:09 PM   #1045
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
hehe - you've got the chinchilla in there
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-25-09, 05:07 PM   #1046
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
hehe - you've got the chinchilla in there
It looks like the chinchilla is trying to.........do.....something....to the action-bar....

03-25-09, 05:43 PM   #1047
shankums
A Murloc Raider
UPDATE

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/s...509_164133.jpg

BTW, not chinchilla, its "SexyMap"

03-25-09, 06:35 PM   #1048
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

They're referring to the artwork on the action bar, not the map addon.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.

03-25-09, 07:05 PM   #1049
shankums
A Murloc Raider
I know, however, I've cleaned up my mini map, added buff bars, and changed the party position in the Ui

03-25-09, 08:02 PM   #1050
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
We were referring to the screenshot posted with the chinchillas in it. The one with the purple art.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-25-09, 08:11 PM   #1051
shankums
A Murloc Raider
We were referring to the screenshot posted with the chinchillas in it. The one with the purple art.
Hehe oh. BTW, why would someone post a pic of THEIR UI in my post?
Just a thought...

03-25-09, 08:15 PM   #1052
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
This is the "Screen Shots of your UI" thread where everyone posts their screenshots. If you originally started your own thread for your UI screenshots, then it was moved here because this is where they belong.

03-25-09, 09:34 PM   #1053
shankums
A Murloc Raider
This is the "Screen Shots of your UI" thread where everyone posts their screenshots. If you originally started your own thread for your UI screenshots, then it was moved here because this is where they belong.
No I'm talking about the person who posted the picture of the THEIR UI, mine was of the Nelf, theirs was the orc. So.. yeah.

03-25-09, 09:58 PM   #1054
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
They didn't post it in *your* post/thread. This isn't *your* thread. It's the (currently 53 page long) UI screenshots thread.

enough off-topic.

03-26-09, 04:10 AM   #1055
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

lol @ You guys. TombiLee has the Chinchilla on her/his action bar.

shankums posted a link to his/her ui and was letting you know that the minimap was not the chinchilla addon... the minimap addon he/she is using is sexymap.

You guys got the two people confused rofl. Look at post 1048.. Torhal got confused first haha.

Last edited by Petrah : 03-26-09 at 04:14 AM.

03-26-09, 07:30 AM   #1056
TombiLee
A Murloc Raider

It seems I caused some confusion :P
I stole the chinchilla from Chinchilla :O I wanted rats first but I don't have any good pictures of my rats so I chose another cute little rodent

03-26-09, 03:10 PM   #1057
CasioUk
A Defias Bandit

Here is my current interface.

Curseless - * 72 Death Knight *
Shåmån - * 38 Shaman *

03-28-09, 04:59 AM   #1058
Nonikai
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by TombiLee View Post
What is the name of that nameplate addon? > : O, Ive been looking for one but aloft the updated version I cant get it to work

03-28-09, 05:34 AM   #1059
Macniel
A Fallenroot Satyr

My UI nothing really special but its a heavy customized default interface
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_032809_122754.jpg
Views:	855
Size:	258.5 KB
ID:	2409  

03-28-09, 08:39 AM   #1060
Nonikai
A Murloc Raider

Inspired by Lotek UI, DPS version!, Lotek is absolutely genius so I thought Id make something a tad similar, feedback appreciated

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Screen Shots of your UI...