08-09-10, 10:02 PM   #1
whatsup59
A Kobold Labourer
no mining nodes??

i try to load the cartographer mining locations and get this
Cartographer_MiningDBV missing
the map show the minerals somtimes but nothing when i get to the location am using carbonite how can i fix it so frustrated cant do any farming ((
08-10-10, 10:46 AM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Carbonite does not usually play well with other full map replacement addons like Cartographer. I would recommend dropping Cartographer and see if this link helps you from the Carbonite Sub Forum here at WoWI.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=25905
08-10-10, 10:53 AM   #3
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Also Carb's nodes don't show by default when you import them sometimes. Right click on the map, select the show option and make sure the show mining/herbs node is checked.
08-10-10, 03:42 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by whatsup59 View Post
i try to load the cartographer mining locations and get this
Cartographer_MiningDBV missing
the map show the minerals somtimes but nothing when i get to the location am using carbonite how can i fix it so frustrated cant do any farming ((
Cartographer is dead. Please check the Cartographer page on Curse (or anywhere that hosted it) and you will see what I mean. On its' WoWI page, you have to look in the comments section. The 3.3 patch broke the libraries that Cartographer was built on, and the authors are apparently not interested in re-writing it with other libraries as a base.

@Vis: Rough day? Take a look at the "Guide" page in Carb's options. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 08-10-10 at 03:46 PM.
08-10-10, 06:45 PM   #5
Comicus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Try...

Gathermate and Gathermate Data along with Mapster.

Gathermate http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...athermate.aspx

Gathermate Data http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...mate_data.aspx

Mapster http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat24.html

Not sure why WoWI does not have Gathermate and Gathermate Data
08-10-10, 06:58 PM   #6
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
@Vis: Rough day? Take a look at the "Guide" page in Carb's options. That's all I'm gonna say about that.
Nah, I don't use Carb for gathering myself so I just posted the resource I knew of offhand. I have to admit, I very rarely use the in game Guide page within Carb so i forget it's there
08-10-10, 11:21 PM   #7
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Vis View Post
Nah, I don't use Carb for gathering myself so I just posted the resource I knew of offhand. I have to admit, I very rarely use the in game Guide page within Carb so i forget it's there
I hear you, Brother. I used to use Cartographer and remember having to import the nodes from the Guide page.

@Comicus: It is up to the author(s) to submit their addon to WoWI for hosting here. Maybe they never submitted it.

On another note: If you use Mapster and use the Blizzard minimap and Carbonite's minimized map as a merged unit, the Gathermate information (herb and ore nodes) will most likely show up on your Carbonite maps. I use Gatherer and Mapster and it shows up on mine as an extra layer (which you can "see" on mouseover using the "/fstack" command).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » no mining nodes??