07-17-07, 01:29 PM   #1
NyteShayde
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy I dont speak code.

Okay. My father is the one who installed the MazzleUI. He has the admin account and knows all that kind of crap. Well. everything is great with my interface except for one very small problem. My Quest log downgraded itself. I know i went onto one of my other characters and tried to reconfigure and did choose the "yes i have multiple characters" so i figure it must've applied some of the settings to my main. But before i ever did that, my quest log was transparent, had menus for what zones to see which quests are there, comments from WoWhead, etc. But now it looks a lot like the old Blizzard Quest log, minus the comment pop-out window. The Add-ons arent descriptive enough, and im not sure what i need to change to get my log back to the way it was. And its just the quest log and nothing else.. If this isnt helpful then tell me what other information you need...to help me....Because im clueless and dont know what the hell some of those addons mean...
07-17-07, 01:39 PM   #2
NyteShayde
A Murloc Raider
Lightbulb

And...I just fixed it. nevermind nothing to see here...>_<

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » I dont speak code.