07-23-08, 04:23 PM   #1
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sraid frames

Just a friendly warning but it apears the latest update for sraid frames on wau is not being mazzle friendly. Last 3 updates broke the compatability. Reverting fixed. Advise you all mark sraid frames to ignore until it is corrected.
07-24-08, 10:25 AM   #2
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
I'd noticed my sRaidFrames not working properly the past few days. I've been getting a bugsack error from MazzleUI regarding "chatScale" that I thought was somehow preventing sRF from working.

Been planning on switching to Grid now that I have some healing duties from time to time, so might use this opportunity to do that.
07-24-08, 05:53 PM   #3
GhostOutlaw
A Murloc Raider
Can you please link the last working sraid frames. I think I am having the same issue.

Basically, my targeting, self, ToT frames are all not working right. I will edit with an SS later. But please post that link, I think thatll be the fix i need anyway.

Issue is the top right corner. Raid frames seem fine, party and target frames are ****ed. Id like to get them back to normal.

Last edited by GhostOutlaw : 07-24-08 at 06:28 PM. Reason: SS of my issue
07-24-08, 07:43 PM   #4
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

sRaidFrames has nothing to do with your party frames. From the looks of the screenshot, you have several things that look misplaced. I'd remazzify at least Discord Unit Frames, Decursive, and the Look'n'feel option.
07-25-08, 05:48 AM   #5
Raegormar
A Fallenroot Satyr
I had the problem with the raid frames not showing groups anymore. I opened the addonpack and copied the sraidframes into the addon dir. Remazzified to do the addon settings for sraidframes. At first it didn't look if it worked, but as the raidleader started swapping out people from group to group, it started to show my trusty groups 1 through 5 again.
07-26-08, 02:09 PM   #6
GhostOutlaw
A Murloc Raider
I have remazzified multiple times to no effect.

I think it is DUF that is the problem. Does anyone know why DUF would have randomly gone nuts? and if so how can I undo it if remazzifying doesnt fix it? Is there a specific file and i can delete and get a new one of?
07-26-08, 02:31 PM   #7
Wardog72
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Raegormar View Post
I had the problem with the raid frames not showing groups anymore. I opened the addonpack and copied the sraidframes into the addon dir. Remazzified to do the addon settings for sraidframes. At first it didn't look if it worked, but as the raidleader started swapping out people from group to group, it started to show my trusty groups 1 through 5 again.
I also copied the addon pack's version back into my game and of course things are back to normal. Until there's a definitive fix, I moved SRaidFrames to ignore status on JWoWUpdater (haven't seen DocEval around anymore and doesn't look like someone is updating Mazzle so I'm playing it safe)
07-29-08, 03:11 PM   #8
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by GhostOutlaw View Post
I have remazzified multiple times to no effect.

I think it is DUF that is the problem. Does anyone know why DUF would have randomly gone nuts? and if so how can I undo it if remazzifying doesnt fix it? Is there a specific file and i can delete and get a new one of?
Anytime something doesn't work, you have to look in your bugsack for errors. That's the only way people are going to be able to help you.

08-09-08, 09:06 PM   #9
Ryuoh
A Kobold Labourer
008/08/09 15:29:29-2017-x1]: MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_UnitFrames.lua:118: attempt to call method 'chatScale' (a nil value)

---

is the error i get
08-24-08, 08:35 PM   #10
Stage5ab
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Ryuoh View Post
008/08/09 15:29:29-2017-x1]: MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_UnitFrames.lua:118: attempt to call method 'chatScale' (a nil value)

---

is the error i get
Im getting the same message and this is what my screen looks like.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_082408_223315.jpg
Views:	927
Size:	320.0 KB
ID:	1866  
08-26-08, 01:24 PM   #11
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Having so many issues with sraid frames ive almost lost hope in it. The ability to see buffs on the frames went screwy and i could no longer see them - the buffs being used actualy completely disapeared from the options list in srf as if they had been deleted, frames stopped loading correctly, people in raids not showing up in srf unless a bunch of moving around within the raid was done.

So i gave in and updated to the new latest version of SRF and of course it still dosnt want to play nice with mazzlui, had to manualy reposition the frames etc, so i doubt it will work with a mazzify. Although changing raid layout via mazzleui still works for the most part. Finding a large raid to patiently sit while i try to sort out the addons has been problematical lol.
09-20-08, 06:36 PM   #12
Buzzkills
A Murloc Raider
i get the same error and all mine get stacked on top of each other and it wont let me grab them
09-23-08, 03:29 PM   #13
overman
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by spiritwulf View Post
Finding a large raid to patiently sit while i try to sort out the addons has been problematical lol.
AV is your friend.
10-02-08, 10:54 AM   #14
Brightstuff
A Murloc Raider
Anyone found a fix for SRF not showing friendly buffs on the frames? I use this feature all the time for HoTs and now am irritated that it broke! Please Help!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Sraid frames