Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-14-06, 08:05 PM   #1
Nulkris
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Exclamation New Nightly Build Up

Hi all,

I have been busy working away on the designer and have decided to release a nightly build of the current state (http://wowuides.wowinterface.com/nb/...v1.0.300.0.msi). The current state isn't so polished and finished as I would like, but it has the initial support for patch 1.10 which I would like tested. If you have the PTR client installed, you can point the WoW Install Directory path to the WowTest directory and it will use the new patch file (the options dialog is a bit broken atm, so you'll have to type it in manually).

Alot has changed since the last release, so a quick list of the changes is:
  • New editor component. Some features are still missing from the last release, but there is support for syntax highlighting of Lua within the Xml files.
  • Updated docking component. Updated with VS2005 style docking indicators.
  • New Image handling. Ability to load in any image, edit it, and save as a blp file. Will also load in blp files for editing. Go to File | Open, and select image files from the filter list.
  • Updated Project Explorer. Now has a File View for browsing the contents of the project directory, still lots of work to do here.
and lots of other stuff I can't think of now.

Hope you enjoy.

Nulk

Last edited by Nulkris : 03-14-06 at 09:33 PM.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » New Nightly Build Up