Quantcast RealUI - Page 119 - WoWInterface
Thread Tools Display Modes
07-06-13, 11:14 PM   #2361
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Originally Posted by Xeikai View Post
Combustion Helper, nothing else.
Ahh. CombustionHelper can come with a module called CauterizeCooldown. Looks like it's not working correctly (or maybe it is, I don't know)

Last edited by Nibelheim : 07-06-13 at 11:26 PM.
 
07-06-13, 11:26 PM   #2362
Xeikai
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 10
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Ahh. CombustionHelper can come with a module called CauterizeCooldown. Looks like it's not working correctly
went away with a UI reload. Hmm. Alright thanks
 
07-07-13, 02:49 AM   #2363
Evosti
A Murloc Raider
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8

Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
I thought nib had fixed this issue.
So is this fixed yet? I posted it on 7/2 and it still says last update was 7/2. RealUI8 didn't even appeal to me since you took out IceHud and now all of my buffs/debuffs/cast bars look super cluttered with the new things you've done, but I figured I'd might as well get used to it since you probably won't ever update the better version before it and I should probably get get used to it before 5.4 launches. I've been using the older version with IceHud and I'm gonna be sad that I'm gonna be forced to abandon it and switch UIs completely or play 5.4 with RealUI8 and no more minimalistic/clean IceHUD. =(
 
07-07-13, 03:13 AM   #2364
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Originally Posted by Evosti View Post
So is this fixed yet? I posted it on 7/2 and it still says last update was 7/2.
Haven't been able to replicate it yet. Still investigating possibilities. May have something in a few days.
 
07-07-13, 03:42 AM   #2365
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver
 
Kkthnx's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 244
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Haven't been able to replicate it yet. Still investigating possibilities. May have something in a few days.
Working on a guide for your UI nib. Video guide that is. I have to be sure it covers everything and explains more than enough stuff for users. I will also explain what is what in the UI. If you do not mind.~! That way cuts you down on questions.
__________________
Success isn't what you've done compared to others. Success is what you've done compared to what you were made to do.

Last edited by Kkthnx : 07-07-13 at 03:45 AM.
 
07-07-13, 03:48 AM   #2366
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Working on a guide for your UI nib. Video guide that is. I have to be sure it covers everything and explains more than enough stuff for users. I will also explain what is what in the UI. If you do not mind.~! That way cuts you down on questions.
That would be AWESOME! Always wanted to make one myself, but "I r teh sux" at making videos
 
07-07-13, 03:54 AM   #2367
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver
 
Kkthnx's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 244
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
That would be AWESOME! Always wanted to make one myself, but "I r teh sux" at making videos
Well It should be done around Monday, need to make sure I do not keep saying "and" an "umm" too much in the video.

Also while I am here. Anyway to cut the name out of the chat bubbles? so it looks like a normal chat bubble?
__________________
Success isn't what you've done compared to others. Success is what you've done compared to what you were made to do.
 
07-07-13, 04:00 AM   #2368
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Well It should be done around Monday, need to make sure I do not keep saying "and" an "umm" too much in the video.

Also while I am here. Anyway to cut the name out of the chat bubbles? so it looks like a normal chat bubble?
Probably a simple matter of remarking out lines 173-178 and 209-215, and removing the " + FixedScale(12)" from line 182 in Modules\SpeechBubbles.lua

Will get an option included in the future.
 
07-07-13, 04:06 AM   #2369
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver
 
Kkthnx's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 244
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Probably a simple matter of remarking out lines 173-178 and 209-215, and removing the " + FixedScale(12)" from line 182 in Modules\SpeechBubbles.lua

Will get an option included in the future.
Thank you.
__________________
Success isn't what you've done compared to others. Success is what you've done compared to what you were made to do.
 
07-07-13, 07:05 AM   #2370
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 363
Originally Posted by Evosti View Post



I've been using the older version with IceHud and I'm gonna be sad that I'm gonna be forced to abandon it and switch UIs completely or play 5.4 with RealUI8 and no more minimalistic/clean IceHUD. =(
Sounds like it's time for you to get a dose of reality and learn some appreciation for the work someone has done, for free, to share with ungrateful people like you.
__________________

Marth



 
07-07-13, 07:13 AM   #2371
tresser
A Cyclonian
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 41
sorry if you coverd this one already,


how do i get the damage meter to stop popping back up once i've minimized it for the day?

i'm not much into seeing how awes i am after ever kill, so i usually just flatline it until after a boss fight
 
07-07-13, 07:40 AM   #2372
Evosti
A Murloc Raider
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8
Are there any healers out there who use RealUI with a different out-of-the-box addon for raid frames? ie Different Grid, Grid2, Healbot, VuhDo set up?

Originally Posted by Marthisdil View Post
Sounds like it's time for you to get a dose of reality and learn some appreciation for the work someone has done, for free, to share with ungrateful people like you.
Are you kidding me right now

Please don't try to start unnecessary drama, from one post that simply didn't include the words "Thank you Nib!" I have told Nib countless times that I've appreciated his work and efforts in past forum posts.

I'm sure he knows I, along with a lot of other people, are very grateful. I'm not even sure as to why you would think someone so ungrateful would go through the trouble to make an account and start flaming the creator/upholder of such UI addons just for the sake of it, but I do guess it's for gullible people such as yourself and to start flame wars :\ Which I have no interest in starting. Please, grow up
 
07-07-13, 09:10 AM   #2373
neov
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 16
I am using Freebgrid with RealUI8. I was not seeing my hots clearly on the included Grid2 frames - which looked very nice, but weren't helping me heal in raids.

That said, love everything else about the UI.
 
07-07-13, 03:25 PM   #2374
FiesesAlien
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 11
Heya.

Problem with comparing solved... Who know that you need to press shift THEN hover over the item...


Stay crunchy...
FiesesAlien
 
07-07-13, 07:04 PM   #2375
juztcallmepapi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 14
Originally Posted by Evosti View Post
Are there any healers out there who use RealUI with a different out-of-the-box addon for raid frames? ie Different Grid, Grid2, Healbot, VuhDo set up?
I've always disabled Grid/Grid2 from RealUI only because I've always used Healbot. No sense in learning something new when HealBot does everything I need and it's constantly being updated. No doubt that RealUI's grid2 looks amazing and I would use it if I wasn't an avid HealBoter.

With G2 disabled, I usually position my HB where G2 would have been had it still be enabled.
 
07-08-13, 07:57 AM   #2376
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 28
Anyone having problem with RealUI config panel not adjusting Grid panel position? When i open the positions settings and show UI elements, then change the horizontal or vertical sliders for Grid (DPS/Tank) nothing moves. Layouts change when i change from DPS to healing but config panel doesn't seem to work.
 
07-08-13, 08:08 AM   #2377
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
 
iamslay's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 51
Originally Posted by Evosti View Post
Are there any healers out there who use RealUI with a different out-of-the-box addon for raid frames? ie Different Grid, Grid2, Healbot, VuhDo set up?
yes, using Grid instead of Grid2. some minor changes in an .lua file and some fiddling with profiles allowed for layout changing to be controlled by RealUI as well (dps/tank and healing layouts). unsure if this would work for other raid frame addons though... i basically copied over the Grid settings from RealUI 7 so everything was pretty much in place already.
 
07-08-13, 09:08 AM   #2378
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 72
Hey nib, still having the wrong font show on the action bars; I have RealUI's control of them switched off to set them up how I like and I suspect that's why. The masque theme is applied properly otherwise - borders and highlights are fine, just the font is wrong.

Also, I noticed when I was in Warsong Gulch I had what looked like the standard arena frames pop up when there were flag carriers active, showing which player on each side was holding the flag. That's fine, but it wasn't skinned at all - default WoW look.

Keep up the good work
 
07-08-13, 09:17 AM   #2379
Greevir
A Cyclonian
 
Greevir's Avatar
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 45
Originally Posted by Evosti View Post
Are there any healers out there who use RealUI with a different out-of-the-box addon for raid frames? ie Different Grid, Grid2, Healbot, VuhDo set up?


Are you kidding me right now

Please don't try to start unnecessary drama, from one post that simply didn't include the words "Thank you Nib!" I have told Nib countless times that I've appreciated his work and efforts in past forum posts.

I'm sure he knows I, along with a lot of other people, are very grateful. I'm not even sure as to why you would think someone so ungrateful would go through the trouble to make an account and start flaming the creator/upholder of such UI addons just for the sake of it, but I do guess it's for gullible people such as yourself and to start flame wars :\ Which I have no interest in starting. Please, grow up
Well tbh, your original post did read as a bit.... entitled.

Anyways, I looked at trying to add the totems icons like shown here but can not get them to look anything like that. They end up looking like regular icons with the old CD timer on them. The only way I've been able to get them to look like the other icons is to merge the totem bar with the playerbuffs bar. Thats the only way I've been able to get the "outlined CD timer" effect. I'm sure I'm missing something simple but I've never used Raven before and am probably just overlooking something. Any assistance would be appreciated.
 
07-08-13, 03:50 PM   #2380
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
Well tbh, your original post did read as a bit.... entitled.

Anyways, I looked at trying to add the totems icons like shown here but can not get them to look anything like that. They end up looking like regular icons with the old CD timer on them. The only way I've been able to get them to look like the other icons is to merge the totem bar with the playerbuffs bar. Thats the only way I've been able to get the "outlined CD timer" effect. I'm sure I'm missing something simple but I've never used Raven before and am probably just overlooking something. Any assistance would be appreciated.
You'll need to edit nibRealUI\Modules\RavenBorders.lua and add the Totem bar group name into the Icon List.
 

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off