12-12-10, 08:24 AM   #1
Ihadurca
An Aku'mai Servant

Companions and Mounts Oh My!

Hi, my name is Ihadurca and I'm a Companion Pet/Mountaholic....

I admit, I'm such a mount/pet fanatic and with the new xpac my senses are going into overload because I see so many new ones and I'm going insane trying to find/get them all.

But my Collectinator isn't updated and it knows nothing of the new xpac pets/mounts.

So, does anyone know something like Collectinator that is updated with the new pets/mounts of the xpac?
12-12-10, 10:40 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

I use GupPet for both mount and pet management, which has a collection database. Not sure if it's updated for Cataclysm though (the database that is; the addon in itself is updated), but it's worth a look.

12-12-10, 02:54 PM   #3
Ihadurca
An Aku'mai Servant

Thanks, I will go give it a shot. <3
12-13-10, 03:24 AM   #4
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
also I support the Gup Pet addon. I especially love that you can select the pets/mounts that are random and where.

Another feature I adore is being able to keep the same pet the entire day. This is nice for if you happen to pop the Phoenix Hatching only to zone out a couple minutes later. The random pet will re-summon all day long (or unless you force pick another. Then it will do that pet for the rest of the day). Also very handy when you select the squire just for that moment (I have a button specifically for that) but then want my regular pet out after it runs off.

Last edited by Tadedra : 12-13-10 at 03:28 AM.
12-13-10, 03:37 AM   #5
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm not sure if this will help you but I heard this is a great pet addon:

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s-pet-box.aspx

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Companions and Mounts Oh My!