11-27-10, 07:47 AM   #1
Murzik
A Defias Bandit
No Map.

Game version 4.0.3a
Carbonite version 4.013

I am not able to open the the large map.
Shift+M will open the bliz mini-map but that is the only map I can open when running Carb.
I have 2 computers with different loads and the issue is the same on both.

11-27-10, 08:36 AM   #2
Ratu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Murzik View Post
Game version 4.0.3a
Carbonite version 4.013

I am not able to open the the large map.
Shift+M will open the bliz mini-map but that is the only map I can open when running Carb.
I have 2 computers with different loads and the issue is the same on both.

This issue is in bold and red, Carb 4.013 is no longer compatible with wow 4.03a. Go here and get the latest beta

http://carboniteaddon.com/download.shtml

Also, delete your saved variables file, typically located at C:\ Program Files\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\xxxxxx\Saved Variables\Carbonite.lua if you notice anything not working the way it usually does. (xxxxxx is the name of your account)

02-04-11, 07:42 PM   #3
sdau
A Defias Bandit
Yeah i have same problem, makes me want to stop using the program but i luv it sooo much >_<

any help ? ideas?

02-05-11, 01:40 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
First, make sure your installation of Carbonite is up-to-date. Current version is 4.034.

You open the Carbonite maximized map by pressing the "M" key. Blizzards World Map will (by default with Carbonite installed, unless you have changed the key binding, of course) open using the "alt + M" key combination. "shift + M" will open Blizzards battleground (or "zone") map. The Blizz minimap is always open, by default.

You could also open Carbonites options to the "Map" page, and see if "Hide maximized map when ESC or map toggle (M) key pressed" (sixth option on the page) is checked. If it is, uncheck it and you should be good-to-go. For some odd reason, that option, when checked, will hide the minimized map when "M" is pressed.

If that option is, indeed, unchecked, try left clicking on the Carbonite minimap button. That should make the minimized map appear.

02-05-11, 08:15 AM   #5
Chmee
A Molten Giant
There is the carbonite map. By default, typing M resizes it. By default, M is a toggle between two sizes, maximized and minimized. If you check the "hide maximized map…" option, the default behavior changes — M now toggles the map between open and closed. Either way, it's just one map.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » No Map.