12-04-10, 05:11 PM   #1
sbpbp
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Just wondering

I was just wondering if there is something I am doing wrong... I am trying to find the engineer trainer in SW but when I click on it, it takes me to Northend is there something I am doing wrong or is it not updated since the lastest patch...thxs

Last edited by sbpbp : 12-04-10 at 05:17 PM.

12-04-10, 08:27 PM   #2
Ratu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by sbpbp View Post
I was just wondering if there is something I am doing wrong... I am trying to find the engineer trainer in SW but when I click on it, it takes me to Northend is there something I am doing wrong or is it not updated since the lastest patch...thxs
Not sure how this is a Carbonite error. If you are in SW, then talk to any city guard and look up the Engineering profession, they will point to the correct NPC.

12-05-10, 02:06 AM   #3
sbpbp
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Ratu View Post
Not sure how this is a Carbonite error. If you are in SW, then talk to any city guard and look up the Engineering profession, they will point to the correct NPC.

I never said it was an error, I put it into the general discussion... I know I can talk to a guard but I also thought that you could do it through Carbonite..

12-05-10, 02:49 AM   #4
Ratu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by sbpbp View Post
I never said it was an error, I put it into the general discussion... I know I can talk to a guard but I also thought that you could do it through Carbonite..
You did not physically say it was an error, true, however you implied it simply by stating "that you thought that you could do it through Carbonite." So putting it into General chat was, imo, a bad choice. If you are able to do that through Carbonite and cannot now, then its an error, hence my statement and this should be in the bug report forum.

12-05-10, 05:55 AM   #5
sbpbp
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Ratu View Post
You did not physically say it was an error, true, however you implied it simply by stating "that you thought that you could do it through Carbonite." So putting it into General chat was, imo, a bad choice. If you are able to do that through Carbonite and cannot now, then its an error, hence my statement and this should be in the bug report forum.

Let me rephrase....

Hello I am new to Carbonite... I was just wondering if there is a way to see class trainers and professional trainers say in the city of SW.... Because when I click on a professional trainer it does not send me to the one in SW... Or is it that they have not fully updated Carbonite because I read there will be a new version coming out mid December... Sorry for all the confusion and if it is posted in he wrong forum I am sorry again... Thxs

12-05-10, 09:35 AM   #6
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Carbonite has a database which normally contains, among other things, the location of class and profession trainers. Those locations would be displayed as icons on the Carbonite map. They're not there now, for trainers in old Azeroth, because the locations (among other things) changed drastically in recent patches, and so the data were purged from the database, and the devs are collecting new data with which to repopulate the data base. The repopulated database will be included in an upcoming patch, hopefully next weekend.

12-05-10, 09:48 AM   #7
sbpbp
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
Carbonite has a database which normally contains, among other things, the location of class and profession trainers. Those locations would be displayed as icons on the Carbonite map. They're not there now, for trainers in old Azeroth, because the locations (among other things) changed drastically in recent patches, and so the data were purged from the database, and the devs are collecting new data with which to repopulate the data base. The repopulated database will be included in an upcoming patch, hopefully next weekend.
Thank you... That was the answer I was looking for...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Just wondering