08-20-08, 08:58 AM   #581
garnerh42
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Cladhaire View Post
Let's clarify.. Pitbull CANNOT do this, since pitbull doesn't have anything like the text based buff system we have, even with all of the dogtags in the world ;-). It can fake it to do something similar with tags, but that's certainly not the same. It not impossible, I just need to figure out the best way to do it. Please feel free to share what you come up with, I can always help and give more information via email or forums, etc.
Good point on Pitbull. I ended up doing a very complicated DogTag to mimic PerfectRaid and I think that made the performance worse. Fun exercise though

I'll definitely share what I come up with.
08-21-08, 01:41 AM   #582
Hellekin
A Murloc Raider
is there any way to color people having aggro in red...would be really helpful in instances like mh?
08-21-08, 01:51 AM   #583
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The health already is red when they have aggro.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
08-21-08, 05:18 AM   #584
Hellekin
A Murloc Raider
no, sorry, it's not, never worked...any idea, maybe the localisation? german client...should not be the problem i guess. any external needed to get that thing working?
08-21-08, 05:19 AM   #585
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Hellekin View Post
no, sorry, it's not, never worked...any idea, maybe the localisation? german client...should not be the problem i guess. any external needed to get that thing working?
No. Do you not have the aggro module enabled? Open the praid config, and check the box that says to display aggro. There should be absolutely no reason it wouldn't work on your client.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
08-21-08, 03:02 PM   #586
Hellekin
A Murloc Raider
it's enabled...
08-21-08, 05:05 PM   #587
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Then it should be running. The player's health deficit will be displayed in red when they have aggro. Assuming the person is at 100% health and has aggro, it will display a red "Aggro" in the place where the health deficit is displayed.
08-23-08, 08:34 AM   #588
Hellekin
A Murloc Raider
nope. i've been using the addon for a very very long time now and never cared for an aggro display til now. i never really missed it though it would be quite useful. no red deficit numbers or bars, no aggro text, nothing. never had it, i swear, so i guess it must have got something to do with the localization...
08-23-08, 09:26 AM   #589
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Do you have "Show HP deficit" checked? If not, the aggro won't display. I should change that in the next revamp.
08-24-08, 07:16 AM   #590
Hellekin
A Murloc Raider
ok, checking the deficit worked...lol
will there be a future option to color the bar in red, if someone gets aggro, i'd really like that, would be much more efficient
08-24-08, 07:29 AM   #591
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
I have lots of options I'd like to add, yes.
09-12-08, 07:28 AM   #592
Astrotaz
A Kobold Labourer
Smile Perfect Raid - My feedback

First I'd like to say a big thank you for putting in the time and energy to creating this mod.

I am a hardcore raider and out of all the raid frames I think this one is the best.

(I do actually still use Discord in it's broken state).

Somethings I would like to see as improvements.

1. For HOT's like lifebloom can you add a small number counter to the players bars at the end to indicate the Stack and a hot timer. something like ..

Player1 . Lb3 6 (where 3 = stack count and 6 = seconds left ticking down)

Also I've noticed when you are dragging the raid frames around the screen it can lock on the mouse and refuse to unlock. Basically you cannot drop the raid frames once you release the mouse button as a result this forces a reload ui to get your mouse to let go of the frames.

Other than thoses two things I think it's a great mod!

Thanks.

Last edited by Astrotaz : 09-12-08 at 07:30 AM.
09-13-08, 02:32 AM   #593
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Both known problems that I hope to address. Thanks!
09-29-08, 09:40 AM   #594
Santiago
A Kobold Labourer

Hey Clad,
thx for a great mod!

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find it.

I'm having some trouble organising my raid frames on my screen. Is there a way to "see" the frames without being in a raid? I've jumped into AV (to see all the raid frames) to organise my frames, but the frame i'm moving gets stuck to my cursor so that I can't look around - leading to me gettin' killed! I would like to, in peace and quite, be able to place the frames just to my liking... Am I missing something?

Keep up the good work mate!

Last edited by Santiago : 09-29-08 at 09:46 AM.
09-30-08, 01:48 AM   #595
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
No, there is no way to do this at the moment.
10-06-08, 03:20 PM   #596
Dumbluck
A Kobold Labourer
I was messing around with the display for awhile in AV trying to get the set up like it is on the download page. Is there a special setting for this?
10-06-08, 03:51 PM   #597
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
No, you just set up eight different groups, and place them where you want them to be.
10-16-08, 03:53 AM   #598
Sarrig
A Kobold Labourer
Update on Perfect Raid - soon? :-)

Hey Cladhaire!

First of all I want to say biig thanks for all of your mods! Especially Perfect Raid - I just cannot imagine using any other raidframes - ever again. :-)

So, I know you are wayyy busy right now - but pleaseplease, update the mod (I think it is basically the pally blessings/hands that need to be checked). Perfect raid is soo perfect wins pittbulls, grids..everything.

Kudos for a really great work!

-Sarrig-
10-16-08, 07:42 AM   #599
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
If you could post any of the specific issues you are having, that would be useful for when I get a chance to sit down and work on it.
10-16-08, 09:26 AM   #600
kudret
A Kobold Labourer
Using r182 I hope that's the latest, wowinterface is getting hammered so it's hard to check;

Under the options menu there was only 2 tabs, aggro and buffs/debuffs iirc.
Whenever someone would die or go offline, their health would stop updating, it would just show the 'dead' or 'offline' text on the bar.
Also if people were joining the raid/moving groups it would show a health deficit where there was none.

Doing a /reloadui fixed the problems though. I hope these help, gl with the updating.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid 2.0 Discussion/Help