04-16-09, 08:32 PM   #1
swimgals89
A Defias Bandit
Map not Showing Up

Hey I just have a question, I am having issues with the map, minimap, and tracker arrow. When I look at either of the maps its just all grayed out and can't see anything. The tracker is just a gray arrow and doesn't have any writing and doesn't change directions. I've re downloaded and done everything I could think of but this is still the same way. I can look at the options and the quests on the right side of my screen, but the maps are having issues. If anyone knows what the problem is please let me know.

Thanks

04-16-09, 09:48 PM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

sometimes the map starts zoomed in so far that it just looks like a blob. try zooming out. not sure if thats your problem or not. also you might try unchecking the "put minimap in map" box in the options.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

04-16-09, 10:15 PM   #3
lunagrace
A Kobold Labourer
I'm having the same problem with my map. Everything else is finally working right, but the map is still gray. I tried zooming out, changing options, and transparency... still gray....
Help!!

04-17-09, 12:49 AM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sounds like you are using Carbonite Quest still. The map is broken and will not update due to Blizzard code changes, so it does look like a gray nothing.

Install Carbonite 3.1 and check that it says 3.1 in the Carb minimap button tooltip.

You should have the 3 folders like this:

World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\Carbonite
World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\CarboniteNodes
World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\CarboniteTransfer

Installation page is here:
http://www.carboniteaddon.com/installation.aspx

04-17-09, 02:23 AM   #5
swimgals89
A Defias Bandit

Ok I think there is a problem with my computer or something, because everytime I download that same file, it still comes up as Carbonite quest when I Look at the readme. In the game addon list it comes up as Carbonite 2. I have deleted it every time and it still does the same thing, anyone have any idea how to make it work?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map not Showing Up