12-17-10, 10:22 AM   #1
nose nuggets
A Murloc Raider
The new battlegrounds and TB map do not display correctly

I am surprised i dont see any threads about this, so i must be doing something wrong.

When i am in one of the new battlegrounds or TB, the map only really shows the dots of other players. The map itself is not there. If i zoom in far enough i get a minimap map but its pretty faded out. In the other BGs it shows the same map you would see in the WoW default map in the Carbonite window.

If i go to the main carbonite map and go to the TB area no map loads. i can mouseover the zone and it sort of fades out the section of the map but it does not fill in the zone with an actual map like when i mouseover the other zones.

anyone have any ideas?

12-17-10, 10:36 AM   #2
Ratu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by nose nuggets View Post
I am surprised i dont see any threads about this, so i must be doing something wrong.

When i am in one of the new battlegrounds or TB, the map only really shows the dots of other players. The map itself is not there. If i zoom in far enough i get a minimap map but its pretty faded out. In the other BGs it shows the same map you would see in the WoW default map in the Carbonite window.

If i go to the main carbonite map and go to the TB area no map loads. i can mouseover the zone and it sort of fades out the section of the map but it does not fill in the zone with an actual map like when i mouseover the other zones.

anyone have any ideas?
Figuring someone else is going to ask this question, what version of Carbonite are you using? Have you tried disabling ALL other addons except Carbonite and does the problem still exist when you do?

12-17-10, 12:09 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You need a beta version for that until a normal release is out.
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=37462

Changes: 4.032004 beta
Added The Battle for Gilneas and Twin Peaks BG maps.

Changes: 4.032003 beta
Added Tol Barad map and detail graphics.

12-17-10, 05:11 PM   #4
nose nuggets
A Murloc Raider
Thanks guys!

i was using the release version. i didn't think missing map data would need to be in a beta release for testing. bad assumption on my part. ill give this a shot when i get home.

12-17-10, 05:32 PM   #5
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Every change, improvement and fix goes into the beta versions.

Beta 6 was just released, which will become the final 4.032 release late tonight if feedback is not negative.

12-17-10, 07:44 PM   #6
nose nuggets
A Murloc Raider
well thank you so very much for the quick responses and continuing to develop this product. It was money well spent long long ago when it was a pay-for product.

it's, sadly, gotten to the point were its a chore to play without your mod.

Happy Holidays,
Tristan

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » The new battlegrounds and TB map do not display correctly