08-04-05, 06:38 PM   #1
chippewa
A Fallenroot Satyr
Question About the Mini-Map Icons

Hello,

My first post in this forum.

I use mostly standalone UI mods since I dont really use most of the add-ons found in most of the complations.

I recently installed the SKMap UI mod. I really like this mod and its features.

I have also been running CT_RaidAssist but I usually only turn it on when I am going to run an instance raid.

Last night I turned them both on at the same time for the first time and I noticed the options shortcut buttons (the ones that show up on the outside of the 'ring' of the mini-map) for both of these mods are located in the same spot so one covers the other one up.

When it does this you can only access the one on the top (currently its always CT_Raid assist) via the button.

Is there a way for me to move one of these two buttons a little further around on the mini-map so they dont overlap?

If not I can always access SKMap using the console command, but lciking the button is always easier and it seems like this would be a correctable problem.

Thanks!
08-04-05, 07:24 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Most come with an option somewhere to move their location on the minimap. Check the associated read-me's to see if they give directions on where to change their location.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
08-04-05, 07:27 PM   #3
Gello
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think CTRA's is in Options -> Misc Options and in the top third of the window is a slider to move the green "RA" button around the edge.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Question About the Mini-Map Icons