08-15-05, 08:18 PM   #1
Pyronide
A Defias Bandit
Exclamation Murder 1:Premeditated

Ok I have been looking for the last hour just to find out how to do this, and I'm given some of the dumbest things to have addons and scripts. Setting that aside, I am simply trying to find out how to ... like you'd see on most 1st person shooters ... relay a specific message automaticly after killing an opposing player. For example. I'm in WSG, and every time I kill an Alliance member, I automaticly want to relay a message on party chat saying:

"<<Murder 1:Premeditated!! (Target) bites the dust>>"

I'm not sure if its through marcoing, addon, or simple scripting that you can do that, but put frankly... I'm not a computer programmer, and although I can understand scripting because I use to toy with Qbasic alot, I will never become one. I simply want to know what the script is to accomplish this. :P

Can anyone help me?
08-15-05, 08:22 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Look for AfterCast at Curse-Gaming.com
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
08-15-05, 09:02 PM   #3
Pyronide
A Defias Bandit
I read up a little on that. It seems to work on the condition of using a spell or ability. I'd want scripting to work on the condition that the enemy player dies. I guess I COULD use /aftercast for Execute, but I wouldn't be able to tell is Execute had enough rage to be casted (since typically when you have enough the button highlights) since its in marco form.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Murder 1:Premeditated