02-13-05, 08:55 AM   #1
Methusela
A Defias Bandit
Question HELP lol --

I just downloaded a UI -- the Bloodeagles recompilation can someone pls walk me through getting it to work. Im sorry for the noob question but Im an old bastard thats not computer friendly lol

If anyone could take a second Id be greatly appreciative =)

Cheers
Mike
02-13-05, 10:31 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Right click on the zip file, choose "extract all". Extract it to a folder on your desktop.

Go to "My Computer". Find the path to your WoW directory. It'll probably be something like:

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft

In there, if there isn't one already, create a folder "Interface". Open that folder, create another folder called "AddOns".

The path should now look like:

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns

With that window open, open the folder on your Desktop that you extracted BloodEagle's Compilation, so that you have the two of them open beside each other.

Copy the folders/files from within the BloodEagle Compilation to the AddOn folder in WoW.

You want your final path to look like:

C:\Program Files\World Of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\MyModFolderA\MyModFilesA
...\MyModFolderB\MyModFilesB
...\MyModFolderC\MyModFilesC

Clear as mud?
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
02-13-05, 06:19 PM   #3
Methusela
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up

Hi thanks

That helped I was able to get it up and running and the UI seemed to be in place. The problem, however, is that the game is frozen and I cannot do anything in game.

Is this a normal problem or am I special lol

Cheers

Mike
02-13-05, 06:26 PM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
You're special.

Seriously though, the interface shouldn't interfer in the the game at all. If you want to verify whether it's the interface causing the problem, or if it is a problem with something else (ie the server you play on is acting up), when you get to your character select screen, on the bottom at the left is an "AddOns" button. Click on that, choose "Disable all", then log in. Then go back out, go to the same button, choose "Enable all".

If the game runs fine when they are all disabled, but dies when they are all enabled, then it is a problem with the UI, post back here and the author of the interface can try to help you out. If the game dies either way, then something else is the problem.

Equally clear as mud?
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
07-26-05, 05:46 PM   #5
faro11890
A Defias Bandit
ok, i also need some help. I downloaded Titan Panel today as well as Recap and Warsong Commander. I got Recap and Warsong Commander working fine but Titan Panel is "out of date." i know of other people in the game that are using Titan Panel right now so im not sure whats wrong... please help

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » HELP lol --