03-15-10, 04:52 AM   #281
nightcracker
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I only read the last page of this thread, and as far as I can see this is an issue with nUI. Apart from that, I had problems with bindings wiping out with the default UI in the past, and using this has always solved binding issues with me. It makes the bindings save locally:

Code:
/run SetCVar("synchronizeBindings", 1)

03-15-10, 09:54 AM   #282
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by nightcracker View Post
I only read the last page of this thread, and as far as I can see this is an issue with nUI. Apart from that, I had problems with bindings wiping out with the default UI in the past, and using this has always solved binding issues with me. It makes the bindings save locally:

Code:
/run SetCVar("synchronizeBindings", 1)
Blizz is aware of this bug, and it was supposed to have been fixed a few patches ago... some of the actionbar authors have found ways to get around this bug and have implemented a fix in their addons. Thankfully Scott has been able to do the same, although it needs a bit more tweaking.

As has been proven time and again in this thread and a few others, saving locally makes no difference.

This screenshot was taken some time back when the bug first reared it's ugly head. Deleted Cache folder, moved Interface and WTF folders to desktop and logged in with fresh settings and the default UI. No addons... keybinds were saved locally.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_120709_141614.jpg
Views:	754
Size:	485.8 KB
ID:	4088  

Last edited by Petrah : 03-15-10 at 10:01 AM.

03-16-10, 06:45 AM   #283
nightcracker
A Molten Giant

Wow, offtopic, but those button icons look WAAAAY smoother then they do at me. At least it seems so.

03-16-10, 07:05 AM   #284
spiel2001
nUI's Author

What display resolution are you using? The lower your chosen resolution the higher the performance, but the more grainy and blurred the graphics appears.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Keybinds wiping out