05-24-14, 02:48 PM   #1
Beastlyqt
A Kobold Labourer
Smile Hiring an AddOn Developer

Hey there.

As the title says, I'm looking for an addon developer and I'm paying very well. After glancing over other similar posts I know that you guys would like to know what the project is... but I would rather not say. However, I will say that the addon is possible to make, and isn't overly complex.

Obviously, since this is a forum, I'll get trolled. So I won't be returning to this thread. Just PM me if you're interested! Thanks a lot!

05-24-14, 03:07 PM   #2
Duugu
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Wow ... the results for [email protected] look incredibly trustworthy. I think I'll apply.

05-24-14, 04:20 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I've contacted the Dynasty Addons site before. But only because I couldn't find the addons available free of charge. Contrary to their claim that they follow Blizzard's Addon Policy, they don't have the addons available for free to the public.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-24-14, 04:55 PM   #4
Gnarfoz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Sounds like a case for Blizzard to check out, then? :o

05-24-14, 10:56 PM   #5
Phanx
Cat.

Originally Posted by Beastlyqt View Post
I know that you guys would like to know what the project is... but I would rather not say. However, I will say that the addon is possible to make, and isn't overly complex.
And since you're not an addon developer, you are probably either wrong and want something that isn't possible, or you already know that what you want is not allowed and so don't want to say it on a public forum. Either way, it's extremely unlikely you would be willing to pay the actual market value of a programmer's time to write something for you.

Last edited by Cairenn : 05-24-14 at 11:26 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Hiring an AddOn Developer