01-22-07, 11:44 AM   #181
Oberweiss
A Murloc Raider

I want to make a custom macro for Clique which does the following:
/cast Nature's Swiftness
/stopcasting
/cast [stance:5] Regrowth; [nostance] Healing Touch

In short, if I'm in Tree, NS Regrowth, and if I'm in Caster, NS Healing Touch. The problem is this macro will cast the heal on my current target instead of the Clique target. I used to be able to accomplish macros like these with Clique.unit, but I couldn't figure out how to use it this time.

What method can I use to tell a spell to cast on my Clique target?

Darkness called.. but I was on the phone, so I missed him. I tried to *69 Darkness, but his machine picked up. I yelled, "Pick up the phone, Darkness!" but he ignored me. Darkness must have been screening his calls.
01-22-07, 11:49 AM   #182
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Need to add the following directive/condition:

[target=mouseover]
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
01-23-07, 11:55 AM   #183
Farstrand
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Troubles with Macron within Clique

Greetings Cladhaire!

I have used clique for a while now and was thrilled to see that Macros was included.

Now I have made the first two.... And I can get neither to work.. I have to use the workaround with Actionbutton 32 (or something like that) instead.

The first is a simple Polymorph macro.

/castrandom [target=mouseover] Polymorph: Pig, Polymorph

The second is a "Attack but don't stop attacking when I click this button"

/cast [nocombat] Attack
/startattack [combat]

Both works as macros and neither works in clique.
Any ideas why?
Can everyone use macros? Someone said only friendly? Could that be it?

/Thanks

Farstrand

---www.despair.com
01-23-07, 12:01 PM   #184
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
I'll look into this sometime this week. There's a report that hostile macros are not working for some reason, and I need to dig into the details of that. Thanks.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
01-23-07, 01:01 PM   #185
Farstrand
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Cladhaire
I'll look into this sometime this week. There's a report that hostile macros are not working for some reason, and I need to dig into the details of that. Thanks.
Please post here if you need any specific information! I would be glad to help test things.

/Farstrand

---www.despair.com
01-23-07, 01:03 PM   #186
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Please contact me via email. Thats the most reliable means of communication for me.
02-07-07, 04:10 PM   #187
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Just uploaded a fix for any custom harmful actions, (and helpful actually). Everything should be working properly now. Please let me know if you see any issues.
02-14-07, 11:19 AM   #188
Shampue
A Defias Bandit
Clique whisper macro with PI help

Hello, I am a nub when it comes to things in clique other then assigning my buttons.

Typically I have either the Mob/Boss or MT targeted at all times.

What I want to do is Cast Power Infusion on a Mage/Lock in my party/raid (while I still have Boss or MT targeted) and send a whisper to the Player I just PI'd or even a simple /y with the name of the PI'd player.

Hope that makes sense.. If anyone can give me a hand with that, I would be very thankful.

Thank you in advance
~Pue
02-14-07, 11:29 AM   #189
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Shampue
Typically I have either the Mob/Boss or MT targeted at all times.

What I want to do is Cast Power Infusion on a Mage/Lock in my party/raid (while I still have Boss or MT targeted) and send a whisper to the Player I just PI'd or even a simple /y with the name of the PI'd player.

Hope that makes sense.. If anyone can give me a hand with that, I would be very thankful.
Open clique, make a new custom action, type "run macro".
In the "macro text" box, do something like this:
Code:
/cast [target=mouseover] Power Infusion
/script SendChatMessage(("I'm giving you the powah, %s!!!"):format(UnitName("mouseover")), "YELL")
02-14-07, 11:31 AM   #190
Shampue
A Defias Bandit
Thank you for the prompt reply, I will try this out tonight!

Have a great day!
02-20-07, 10:11 PM   #191
joshwill80
A Murloc Raider
soulstone macro

would like to make a macro for using in clique for casting any soulstone found in my bag on the target. is it possible to make a macro that will work with any rank of soulstone, instead of having to update it when i get a new rank, maybe by using wildcards or something? if, so what would the macro be? i assume i would not need to include a modifier since i'm using clique?
02-21-07, 05:34 AM   #192
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
/use [target=mouseover] Soulstone

I suspect that would work. If not:

/target mouseover
/use Soulstone
02-23-07, 11:23 PM   #193
joshwill80
A Murloc Raider
thanks, after messing around with it for a bit, could only get:

/use [target=mouseover] Minor Soulstone

to work. was hoping to use a macro that used whatever rank soulstone was in my bag. i tried:

/use [target=mouseover] "Soulst"

but without any luck. any idea on how i could do this?
03-23-07, 06:59 AM   #194
Eldritch
A Defias Bandit
Since they didn't put in any way of detecting Outland in macros I use a macro for my mount as follows:

Code:
/use [button:1] Ebon Gryphon;
/use Reins of the Swift Stormsaber;
It gives an error message but I can live with that as I have ErrorMonster to capture it for me . Basically since the use (on Ebon Gryphon) fail in old lands I'll be able to use the next statement whereas when it doesn't fail I'm allready busy doing that when it comes to the next statement.

Perhaps it will work with Soulstones aswell? I have no wlock so can't test it. But would be something like this (it will prolly give a few error messages untill it finds one of the stones listed ):

Code:
/use [target=mouseover] Greater Soulstone
/use [target=mouseover] Lesser Soulstone
/use [target=mouseover] Major Soulstone
/use [target=mouseover] Master Soulstone
/use [target=mouseover] Minor Soulstone
/use [target=mouseover] Soulstone
03-23-07, 08:57 AM   #195
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Not sure which error you get for the first macro, but you could just put [button:2] for your land mount.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-23-07, 07:50 PM   #196
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
[flyable] will detect if you can mount your flying mount (i.e. in outlands)
04-07-07, 12:21 PM   #197
magicof1
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
framework

don't know if this is the right place but do anyone know where to download the framework program that ace2 uses
04-07-07, 12:22 PM   #198
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
No idea what you're talking about. Clique has nothing to do with Ace.
04-15-07, 11:09 AM   #199
alexgieg
A Murloc Raider
Question Cast Existing Macro?

I guess this is a very basic question, but I couldn't find an easy answer, so, here it goes: how do I assign an already existing macro to a Clique click-action?

I know I can retype the entire macro using the Run Custom Macro option, but this isn't optimal, for I would have to remember updating both the original macro (assigned to a button) as well as Clique's version. Having both the button and the click casting use the exact same macro I have defined in my macro window would be the best approach.

I don't know whether this helps, but the macro is a specific one for my main character, not a general one; it's located in the 1st line, 4th slot, and it's name is GHeal (a customized Greater Heal with some trinket activation), it's already associated with Greater Heal's standard icon, and its current version is as follows:

#showtooltip Greater Heal
/stopcasting
/use Auslese's Light Channeler
/stopcasting
/use 14
/stopcasting
/cast Greater Heal

Thanks!
04-15-07, 11:11 AM   #200
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
If the macro is named, put that name in "Macro Index"

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » Help with Clique