06-10-10, 10:31 AM   #1
junkerz
A Kobold Labourer
Interface/WTF folder missing! sorta!

Ok. So I been trying to get help for this somewhere but nobody seems to know whats going on. For some reason one day when I logged into wow my addons stopped working. So I started to investigate and found that my Interface/WTF folder had moved on from c:/program files/wow folder to c:windows/system32 folder. I have reinstalled and patched the game twice! And I'm sure some of you know how much hell that can be! But I still keep getting the same thing, interface/wtf folder go to syste32. I'm going crazy, dont know what to do! I cant use addons. I'm also thinking this is causing my game to crash constantly. getting errors(#132) and game closes on me every 5 mins. it doesnt log me out, window just shuts down and gives me an error. anyone every heard or had any issues of the sort?

Last edited by junkerz : 06-10-10 at 10:40 AM.
06-10-10, 06:55 PM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What OS are you using? Have you tried installing somewhere other than the program files folder? Perhaps install to just the c drive and see if that helps.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Interface/WTF folder missing! sorta!