09-05-06, 10:57 AM   #61
techsgtchen
A Theradrim Guardian

been trying to find the best place to ask this but the ora website didn't seem to have a forum. So here goes

Comment #1: Thanks for the tip on how to bypass the skipdialogue feature when I need too!

Comment #2: The Player and Target window's footprint is larger that the graphic. I mean that when I move the cursor to the left of the player frame significantly it still shows as me having the cursor hovering over the Player frame. The result is that I can't select the little bubble menu on the chat window.

Question #1: How do you move the Maintank frame that ORA puts up? I tried reading through their commands list but there doesn't seem to be a feature to unlock the frames.

Question #2: What is controlling the casting bar? I noticed that you used to use ecasting but you switched with the latest version to something else. Your installation guide still mentions using ecasting so I am at a lost as to what the new program is.
09-06-06, 12:58 AM   #62
Theon
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Expect a new subversion to be out soon (0.31, I't would be I guess) as there are some bugs in the latest version, EasyRaid is borken, so that will be changed to another that works in 0.31.

ORA's maintank is moved by simply holding alt and dragging it, the casting bar however is a tougher problem.

The current castingbar is a part of the HUD, and Nurfed HUD is horribly terribly hard to alter any settings for, the only option ingame is to make the HUD fade out ooc. The rest of the changes has to be made out of the game editing a .lua file, wich is abit to hard for me to explain using a forum - I ain't that good at editing .luas myself.

And yes, the UnitFrames bug, found this out myself the other day, I have disabled tooltips for t he player and target frames, so it should work better with the next version.
09-09-06, 07:47 AM   #63
phukkitt
A Theradrim Guardian

"Hoppa då så tar jag bilden" haha klockrent
09-11-06, 12:19 PM   #64
Theon
A Theradrim Guardian

Måste ju ha nått på bilden ;p

Oh well, time for an update! Didn't actually get around to create a subeversion... instead I started workin on 0,4! At most I am working with acing addons (switching current addons to ones that are ace'd) This is in an attempt to lower the memory usage

Im progressing well, and have already lowered the memory usage to around 30 outside raid and 33-37 in raids. I've switched most of the big addons, but if anyone knows a nice replacement for DART and DUF I'd love to know, other than that - most addons are ace'd

- Theon
09-15-06, 08:29 PM   #65
Brealu
A Defias Bandit
This UI is great, ty. Just having trouble sizing the background at the bottom of the screen and cannot find the menu or command to change this. I am talking about the background behind the chat windows and action bars, I just need to tweak it as I have moved some bars and changed the size slightly. Any information on how i can do this on my own?
09-18-06, 10:16 AM   #66
Theon
A Theradrim Guardian

To change the chat background, and the blue bar backround open up the discord art interface with /dart

To change the red bar backround open up /dab

Also, this is my last post - and no update you will have for awile, as im fed up with the game im taking a break. So, 0.4 didn't get done before it - did get less than 30 UI mb usage before I was stating my break, so when/if I get back to the game I might see ya again, other than that - have fun everyone!

- Theon.
09-20-06, 02:47 PM   #67
Brealu
A Defias Bandit
Thank a lot for your help and thx even more for an excellent UI!
09-22-06, 05:15 AM   #68
Goofyn
A Defias Bandit
When do you think the UI will be clear? I Realy look forward to see it in my game
09-22-06, 03:54 PM   #69
Theon
A Theradrim Guardian

Originally Posted by Theon

Also, this is my last post - and no update you will have for awile, as im fed up with the game im taking a break. So, 0.4 didn't get done before it - did get less than 30 UI mb usage before I was stating my break, so when/if I get back to the game I might see ya again, other than that - have fun everyone!

- Theon.
All versions before 0.4 is downloadable, as for 0.4 - I really have no idea. As I ain't playing wow atm it is a tad bit hard for me to finish it.
09-27-06, 08:42 AM   #70
Samiel
A Murloc Raider
I've been wondering about this for some time now, how do I make it so the bar changes when I change stances? As a warrior, that lacking ability makes this UI a *bit* difficult to work with.
09-27-06, 08:47 AM   #71
Theon
A Theradrim Guardian

Samiel, It's on the FAQ on the download page.

And oh - im back to wow again, so when wowace is up again I will try to update my ace'd mods and get 0.4 up and running
10-02-06, 03:18 AM   #72
Quantuvis
A Kobold Labourer
Just a small suggestion for a change.

Rename to We Do Not Sow UI ... Claiming the words of House Stark when you are clearly a pesky Greyjoy... I was deeply offended.

Seriously though, good work
10-04-06, 08:10 AM   #73
Theon
A Theradrim Guardian

Originally Posted by Quantuvis
Just a small suggestion for a change.

Rename to We Do Not Sow UI ... Claiming the words of House Stark when you are clearly a pesky Greyjoy... I was deeply offended.

Seriously though, good work
I have been considering that : O

But with the whole thing being ice color'd, but greyjoys travel by see... I shall have to think on this, indeed!

Now, for an update - I was going to log on and finish the last things and host it today, and what do I see? 36 hour downtime
10-05-06, 09:02 PM   #74
bunny101
A Kobold Labourer
Question please help

i just started wow last week so please forgive me im a noob... but lvl 12 now WOOT...

lots of questions but ran around town with this mod on and really like it just need to fix a few problems im having

i keep getting an error that says "interface/addons/bigwigs/version.lua:81:acelocale(bigwigs):no translations registered please help with this....

also /dfm and loading winter is coming does not move minimap for me got got it with fram locator and moved the buttons.. now there just a small blue box where buttons are and needs to be removed???

/ttst is doing nothing for me???

/ccw config i put these bars on left from top to bottom.. because i dont know what they are not sure where to put them????

/ecb does nothing for me

also my char pic with health is about 1" to low as well as anyone i click on and chat fine on left but goes too far to right....

all that said i made sure all my addons were checked on and to use out of date still getting these problems???

i never seen a mod or ui till 3 days ago someone please help
10-06-06, 08:34 AM   #75
Theon
A Theradrim Guardian

Try using 0.41, the newest version wich I just uploaded, had forgetten a few important saved variables in 0.4, and 0.3 was partly out of date. So the errors was to be excpected.

- Theon
10-08-06, 11:22 PM   #76
coldager1
A Kobold Labourer
Angry so very confused

hey i have a list of problems im very very confused

#1 my minimap is in the middle of the screen
#2 i dont see my player icon or any 1 that joins my party
#3 i cant get my mini map to go to cent bottom of screen i changed res and everything
#4 can i get a list of those script commands i dont know any of them so i cant edit any thing
ill send u a screen shot of wut it looks like now
10-09-06, 06:39 AM   #77
Theon
A Theradrim Guardian

Judging from the screenshot, visors savedvariables wasn't the only ones I forgot, I forgot the saved variables for squeenix too!

The minimap is easily fixed
/squeenix locked - then just drag it
/squeenix to check the option to hide the border
/squeenix scale to make it fit in the blue bar

About not seeing people joining you'r party, I'm not really sure what you mean, do you mean not getting party frames or?

A list of all commands would take ALONG time to list, so im simply just going to show you a command that shows all of them (as all addons except one is ace'd this works)

/ace2 list enabled

will make you get a list of all ace addons, and their initial slash commands.
11-05-06, 08:38 AM   #78
Theon
A Theradrim Guardian

0.5 is out, have fun!
11-06-06, 04:14 AM   #79
ShibbyShaman
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
glad about .5 but one problem/error my fubar is all small and wont go from the left side of my screeen to the right like it wont stretch out it just stays in the center of my screen any idea on how to fix this peroblem please it would make everything perfect ty<3
11-06-06, 09:08 AM   #80
Theon
A Theradrim Guardian

If you mouseover the end of fubar a sword will pop up, when this happens push down the mouse and drag fubar to be wider.

Scale should be possible to set by right clicking on an empty spot in fubar

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » Winter is Coming UI