02-04-07, 06:31 AM   #1041
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Talking shivers

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
I haven't been playing BC at all and am at 150% rest bonus. So, I'll probably put the layout updating off and make 1.0 = this version + any necessary fixes that come up.
/bow
thank you mazzle..... mad my day after a rather bad weekend.....
anticipation is a great medicine!

02-04-07, 07:55 AM   #1042
Lethalweapon
A Cyclonian
hmm so we waiting another beta test patch for the feedback or.... is it going for a quick release just wondering how long the new beta patch will be out for heh. not one looking for etas usually apposing but right now wow interface is my homepage so.. you know.

02-04-07, 08:54 AM   #1043
Kurr
A Kobold Labourer
Been watching this addon since shortly after BC was released. I'm very excited to see that it is near release. Keep up the good work

02-04-07, 10:25 AM   #1044
Arkaneus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Lethal dude, chill with asking when anything is going to be released. Come on. There are over 1000 posts in this forum for this UI, and at least 60% of it is "when is it due" "when it it gonna be released".

Be happy your excited about it being released at all.

Is there seriously nothing to do during the day, the twiddle your thumbs, and stay fixated on the exact time and date that MazzleUI is going to be released?

Mazzle, the latest news on the update is very very cool. sorry about the above portion, I would just really really like to see the UI released, and not with held, b/c of a few illiterate tools. Tell all the beta tester's, their doing a great job with you. Ive a baby due soon, so my avg time for WoW has now gone to practically nothing, but I will be back, and Im looking forward to mazzlegasm
Cannot the kingdom of Salvation take me home."

02-04-07, 10:50 AM   #1045
Lethalweapon
A Cyclonian
If you could only read.

02-04-07, 11:38 AM   #1046
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I agree, Arkaneus. I usually skip right over posts with that gibberish. I have better things to do than try to parse that kind of stuff.

02-04-07, 11:48 AM   #1047
Moontayle
A Murloc Raider
Looking good Mazzle. Can't wait to get my 4-fingered hands on this wonderful addon you've created.

02-04-07, 11:49 AM   #1048
Kiyohime
A Murloc Raider
Lethal, to be honest Mazzle didn't say anything about whether or not he was going to wait for feedback on this one, and if he did I missed it . I checked out the dates of the last beta to the current beta though...the time was about 8 days so I'd be prepared to wait at least that long until we get word back from Mazzle.

And Arkaneus...read before hitting that flame button, he was asking whether or not Mazzle was going to wait for feedback then release or test it himself (herself? XD;;; ) then release...he never asked for an ETA.

You say that 60% of the posts are asking about ETAs? well...the other 35% are people telling them not to ask for ETAs.

QQ to both parties~

Ja ne!

02-04-07, 01:56 PM   #1049
Mazimus
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Kiyohime
And Arkaneus...read before hitting that flame button!
No! u want them to read posts now?! lol

some of these retards cant wait to see the letter "ETA" or the sentence "when is it going to be out?" b4 starting the ass kissing marathon! how pitfull/retarded, and 60% of the posts here are not ppl asking for Etas, its ppl bashing them and going "O I'm sorry Mazzie, we know your working hard and these ppl are bothering you...bla bla bla...."

so its more like 1 ETA post followed by 5 posts from ass kissers....Nice

and i dont care if this is a post wasted, this had to be said.

jesus....get a fcking Grip!

02-04-07, 02:04 PM   #1050
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Mazzle please enlighten us. Judging from the toon you play, I've always asumed you were of the female gender ... but ... Everyone keeps bringing up "him" ... Are you male or female?! ... (No offence meant at all, just curiosity)

02-04-07, 03:35 PM   #1051
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Feature Addition: Entire FAQ reviewed and updated for the massive changes since 0.75. Many new FAQ entries added.
Do you mind if we read this? I'm rather curious to see how its changed from the .75 version

02-04-07, 03:57 PM   #1052
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

FAQ's

Originally Posted by coniferous
Do you mind if we read this? I'm rather curious to see how its changed from the .75 version
Same I found the faw's to be one of the most amazing parts of the entire interface.

02-04-07, 03:58 PM   #1053
Magicman
A Murloc Raider
could someone give me a link to where i can download the puplic beta i can only see the dowload here link but thats not compatible for 2.0

02-04-07, 03:59 PM   #1054
flaska
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Magicman
could someone give me a link to where i can download the puplic beta i can only see the dowload here link but thats not compatible for 2.0
Another "I-am-too-lazy-to-read-the-forum-or-info" kid...

02-04-07, 04:13 PM   #1055
Magicman
A Murloc Raider
im sorry i didnt find it maybe show me so i can read it instead ? >.<

02-04-07, 04:15 PM   #1056
flaska
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Magicman
im sorry i didnt find it maybe show me so i can read it instead ? >.<
The UI is in closed beta. You can't download a working version. The public version isn't released. You can't get into the beta group.

=)

02-04-07, 04:18 PM   #1057
Magicman
A Murloc Raider
hmm.. i tought i read somewhere that there is puplic betas now tthats why i was asking im sorry

02-04-07, 04:27 PM   #1058
Shiny <3
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This is like the most awsome UI ive ever seen in my entire WoW Life xD any chance of a Screenshot of the beta version?

PS. do you actually get any time to play WoW?

02-04-07, 05:10 PM   #1059
Lyc
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by flaska
The UI is in closed beta. You can't download a working version. The public version isn't released. You can't get into the beta group.

=)
nicely said, i vote we put this quote on every other post till its release.

02-04-07, 05:40 PM   #1060
Furface
A Defias Bandit
Is there a way to have this as default UI with the spaces for people in your parties/raid empty when soloing?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI