11-01-08, 08:53 AM   #1
Eas
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Buff Borders

Hey all. I'm working on a UI, and I'm trying to get borders around the buff boxes. I'm using Bison for buffs, and kgpanels for frames, but I can't get the buff frame names anywhere.

Can someone help me out, or tell me where there's an addon that can make borders by itself? I've been searching all morning and can't find anything.
11-01-08, 09:03 AM   #2
erica647
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Eas View Post
Hey all. I'm working on a UI, and I'm trying to get borders around the buff boxes. I'm using Bison for buffs, and kgpanels for frames, but I can't get the buff frame names anywhere.

Can someone help me out, or tell me where there's an addon that can make borders by itself? I've been searching all morning and can't find anything.
Kgpanels will let you get frame names... just check key bindings and bind a key to the function. As far as a mod goes, would something like Satrina Buff Frames and Buttonfacade work for you?
11-01-08, 09:10 AM   #3
Eas
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

I'm using buttonfacade at the moment, but I did not know it put borders around buff frames. I'll look into kgpanels too, didnt know it could find frame names for me.

Thank you erica!
11-01-08, 11:05 AM   #4
erica647
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Eas View Post
I'm using buttonfacade at the moment, but I did not know it put borders around buff frames. I'll look into kgpanels too, didnt know it could find frame names for me.

Thank you erica!
You're welcome Eas! Keep in mind though that while buttonfacade can skin buffs, you'll need a buff mod that supports it (or a plugin for buttonfacade to skin default buffs if it exists).

Note: I haven't used Buttonfacade since the 3.02 patch so not sure what is working right now and what isn't. Please just post if you still have problems.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Buff Borders