11-25-18, 10:10 AM   #1
zealot0630
A Murloc Raider
Looking for an oUF based unit frame focusing on informative under active development

I did a lot of raid and dungeons recently, so I need lots of information on the unit frames.

eg.

show important debuffs and its stack, like grievous
show healer hots
show member damage migration skills and their cooldowns
show member interrupt cooldowns

I choose oUF because it is highly modular, and easy to modify, adding functions. Currently I'm using oUF_Adirelle, but the developer seems unsubscribed long ago. So I'm considering move to another oUF based frames.

Due to my focus on fighting, I have tried several oUF frames, and feel that there are lots of functions totally useless for me, like showing unit models or portraits. I prefer frames only showing useful information, and as compact as possible.

Last edited by zealot0630 : 11-25-18 at 11:11 AM.
11-25-18, 10:31 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can look here: But, I'd be surprised if you haven't already.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
11-25-18, 11:13 AM   #3
zealot0630
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
You can look here:
But, I'd be surprised if you haven't already.
I have already checked, the most recently updated one is at Sep, and most of them are not focused on raid and dungeons
11-25-18, 01:34 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, it really doesn't matter when the addon was last updated. As long as it runs smoothly and doesn't throw errors it should be fine.

It sounds like you should learn (if you haven't already) a little Lua so, maybe, you can make your own module, or your own oUF layout.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
11-26-18, 01:46 AM   #5
zealot0630
A Murloc Raider
I'm going to make my own our frame, but I don't want to start from scratch, it will be better start from an existing one. And also looking for communities to do it together, because I'm lazy.

BTW, I just fell that the user base is dropping dramatically since BfA comparing to Legion, lots of add-ons are leaking developers.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Looking for an oUF based unit frame focusing on informative under active development