03-20-09, 05:40 AM   #1021
Soulcleaver
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well i got to love the LOTR layouts so i had to make a ui.. HAD to... so heres my result so far

rly hope u like it :P because i love it^^

03-20-09, 06:06 AM   #1022
Ravendwyr
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Arrow Ethan UI

Here's my current UI layout.

Out of Combat:

In Combat, but out of group:

The addons I use include (but are not limited to):
- !BugGrabber (+ BugSack)
- Auctioneer Advanced (+ modules)
- Bartender 4
- BigWigs (+ modules)
- Bison
- Capping
- Chinchilla
- Clique
- CowTip
- DoubleWide
- DoubleWide for Tradeskills
- IceHUD
- LightHeaded
- Omen
- Parrot
- PerfectRaid (+ LibHealComm-3.0 support layer)
- Recipe Book
- TomTom

Aswell as the ones I write

03-20-09, 09:30 AM   #1023
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
hmm.... I might have to have a look at this art from the LotROInterface site, too.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-20-09, 10:25 AM   #1024
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Soulcleaver View Post
Well i got to love the LOTR layouts so i had to make a ui.. HAD to... so heres my result so far

wow that is really nice. Good choice in art work! My only recommendation for that ui is a circle minimap. that square makes it seem off to me . Great job though

maybe its because everything has a rounded edge but the minimap doesn't. If you don't like the circle idea make a border that kinda matches the art with the rounded edges.

Last edited by Elloria : 03-20-09 at 10:26 AM. Reason: another thought..

03-20-09, 12:40 PM   #1025
Soulcleaver
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Elloria View Post
wow that is really nice. Good choice in art work! My only recommendation for that ui is a circle minimap. that square makes it seem off to me . Great job though

maybe its because everything has a rounded edge but the minimap doesn't. If you don't like the circle idea make a border that kinda matches the art with the rounded edges.
i know it was my idea from the begining so....

UPDATE ;D

Addons
pitbull
chatter
simpleminimap
zmob
eepanels2
bartender 4
buttonfacade

03-20-09, 01:43 PM   #1026
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
hmm.... I might have to have a look at this art from the LotROInterface site, too.
Uh, oh...Did I start a bad thing??

03-22-09, 07:23 AM   #1027
Soulcleaver
A Theradrim Guardian
Alittle Update still dunno about the buffs kinda do not want to use an addon for it:P i mean an extra addon so i can only use a skin addon like i am now "Buffskin" anyway here it is:

EDIT: Added Cast bars^^

enjoy^^

Last edited by Soulcleaver : 03-22-09 at 07:59 AM. Reason: update:P

03-22-09, 06:28 PM   #1028
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Alittle Update still dunno about the buffs kinda do not want to use an addon for it:P i mean an extra addon so i can only use a skin addon like i am now "Buffskin" anyway here it is:
That UI looks extremely classy (I love shiny stuffs!). Curious though.. how would that work with additional action bars on the screen?

03-23-09, 01:24 AM   #1029
Kikirowr
A Defias Bandit

Here was my previous ui before it exploded: :3

Now it is

larger here and addon list here. ^^

03-23-09, 04:12 AM   #1030
Soulcleaver
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Kikirowr View Post
Here was my previous ui before it exploded: :3

Now it is
_images_
^^
well... imo the black stuff is a mess but thats just my style:P its to much i mean, but the idea is good, and the uf's are good gj m8

03-23-09, 04:15 AM   #1031
Soulcleaver
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
That UI looks extremely classy (I love shiny stuffs!). Curious though.. how would that work with additional action bars on the screen?
dunno, because i don't use more than 1 bar normaly, but as u see the "circles" at the sides of the action bar is almost a snd bar and imo u do not need more than 2 bars i can have 5buttons and rest keybinded but on some chars i love looking at the buttons:P so sorry.. dunno how it wouldve looked with more bars im gonna release this when im 100% satisfied and when its done though... for those with widescreen resolution this ui is 1280x800... but eepanels on target,player,tot,castbars are binded so when u move em around the art moves with it but the action bars,map art and addons u need to change so lets just wait and see when i release it

03-23-09, 05:33 AM   #1032
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

dunno, because i don't use more than 1 bar normaly, but as u see the "circles" at the sides of the action bar is almost a snd bar and imo u do not need more than 2 bars i can have 5buttons and rest keybinded but on some chars i love looking at the buttons:P so sorry.. dunno how it wouldve looked with more bars im gonna release this when im 100% satisfied and when its done though... for those with widescreen resolution this ui is 1280x800... but eepanels on target,player,tot,castbars are binded so when u move em around the art moves with it but the action bars,map art and addons u need to change so lets just wait and see when i release it
Still looks pretty sharp. I would imagine your UI would leave out pet classes. Especially hunters as they have a ton of spells they use rather frequently. No matter how much I try, I can't fit everything I use on less than 3 action bars. If you include the pet.. 4 action bars.

03-23-09, 05:59 AM   #1033
Kikirowr
A Defias Bandit

well... imo the black stuff is a mess but thats just my style:P its to much i mean, but the idea is good, and the uf's are good gj m8
Uh...huh.
I like it, and do not find it a mess - other then the actual design which I enjoy, but to each their own ^^ usually I play with incredibly plain UIs so this is a nice change.

03-23-09, 01:14 PM   #1034
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Too techno?

This is my first attempt at slapping together a ui compilation with my own art for background. Comments and crits would be very welcome. I didnt really start out to make such a techno look, but I guess that's where my imagination took me lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	my-ui.jpg
Views:	827
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	2384  

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

03-23-09, 09:06 PM   #1035
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

Decided to go with a bit more of a dark Horde look.

03-23-09, 09:23 PM   #1036
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Your screenshot is squished - do you have WoW set to the incorrect resolution?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-23-09, 09:31 PM   #1037
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

squished? why do you say it's squished?

and nope, I have the right resolution: 1280x800

03-23-09, 09:43 PM   #1038
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Because your circles are not circles and your squares are not squares.

03-23-09, 09:49 PM   #1039
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

They are on my screen.....weird.

03-23-09, 10:46 PM   #1040
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

Ok, apparently when I put WoW into windowed mode and maximized window, it threw off the resolution on my screen...everything looked normal on my screen, but I guess part of my screen was actually going off the bottom and I didn't notice. I'm out of windowed mode now, and hopefully can take a normal screenshot and not have it look crazy. My resolution without part of the picture going off the screen is acually 1280x768.

How's this?

Boss graphic.

Last edited by littlebuddha79 : 03-23-09 at 10:48 PM. Reason: forgot info

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Screen Shots of your UI...