07-08-19, 03:39 AM   #1
Reaper666735
A Defias Bandit

Question Lua help

Hello all,

so basically i was wondering if an addon author could help me with LUA code fix, the addon i really like to use is Improved Nameplates from Ammako but he has stated he will probably abandon it and people can even take it over if they wish ( https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...ates.html#info )

Originally Posted by Ammako
I'm not likely to care about this, sorry. BfA just isn't worth my time anymore. But I've toggled on the option that allows others to submit patches and updates, so feel free to work on it on your own, if you're interested (not you specifically, but anyone who might know how to fix things and would be interested in taking over.)
the addon still works in 8.2 but once you active the Nameplates it just spews Lua's in the middle of your screen , so if anyone could help with this it would be very much appreciated!

73x ...aceImprovedNameplates\ImprovedNameplates-4.0.5.80100.lua:28: Action[FrameMeasurement] failed because[Can't measure restricted regions]: attempted from: <unnamed>:GetPoint().
[C]: in function `GetPoint'
...aceImprovedNameplates\ImprovedNameplates-4.0.5.80100.lua:28: in function <...aceImprovedNameplates\ImprovedNameplates.lua:26>
...aceImprovedNameplates\ImprovedNameplates-4.0.5.80100.lua:44: in function <...aceImprovedNameplates\ImprovedNameplates.lua:38>

Locals:
(*temporary) = <unnamed> {
0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 1

ty.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Lua help