11-13-09, 08:19 PM   #1
Ither
A Firelord

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
LUI Galtar Edition to be released!

Loui gave me permission to upload my version of his UI with some personal tweaks for us big 30" gamers.

I have a few things I need to fix and I could use some help.
  1. Where can I figure out default graphic names? I'd like to smooth up some default WOW images. For example, I HATE the way pally power uses the standard blizzard tool tip graphic. I've seen addons to modify the images, just don't know which one they are.
  2. LUI is German so with his UI somehow our combat log got put into German. Where can I find this file so I can fix it and turn it back to English? For instance, it says Selbst, Alles, Was ist mit mir geschehen? LOL.
11-13-09, 08:32 PM   #2
nettermann
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Galtar View Post
[*]LUI is German so with his UI somehow our combat log got put into German. Where can I find this file so I can fix it and turn it back to English? For instance, it says Selbst, Alles, Was ist mit mir geschehen? LOL.[/list]
For the "Selbst, Alles, Was ist mit mir geschehen?" thing you can right click on the combatlog tab-> settings->Combat->click on settigs tab and then just rename it to whatever.
11-13-09, 09:08 PM   #3
Ither
A Firelord

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by nettermann View Post
For the "Selbst, Alles, Was ist mit mir geschehen?" thing you can right click on the combatlog tab-> settings->Combat->click on settigs tab and then just rename it to whatever.
LOL... I just figured that out XD

I forgot about the ability to rename.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » LUI Galtar Edition to be released!