03-21-07, 01:08 PM   #1
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
G15 Keyboard

ok i bought one these keyboards so i could make the extra macros. only i cant get the extra ones to work. Any one else using one can explaine it to me. show me what one your macros looks like. maybe i started with one to hard. tryed makeing one for casting my shammies healing wave.
03-22-07, 04:54 PM   #2
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
bump .... help please
03-22-07, 05:01 PM   #3
Ezekiel127
A Murloc Raider
The way I use it is to assign each of the G keys a key press macro (such as CTRL+SHIFT+1), and then place a WoW macro in a bar slot with that key binding. This is best done with something like Bartender or Bongos (or any of those mods tbh) as you can easily change the key assignment and then hide the bars once everything is set up. As far as I know there is no way of directly referencing the G keys inside a WoW macro. Hope that helps.
03-24-07, 04:42 PM   #4
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
Thsanks... guess i take it back. I try this tonight.But this is the first logiech i bought iam not happy with.Lest it's something to try.

Edit : Well i tryed it. All i get is a target on myself. Iam going to take this back.Guess iam not savie enought to make this work. Sorry to say this is the first logiteck that i tell peaple not to buy.
Kasca

Last edited by kasca : 03-24-07 at 05:16 PM.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » G15 Keyboard