05-08-11, 01:15 PM   #1
amustrami
A Kobold Labourer
Guide - Locations only in NorthRend

Having trouble with nearestlocation. Flightmaster, auction house are ok but if I click on nearest inbox it always shows Northrend, even though I am not there.

05-09-11, 10:01 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That's because of "The Shattering" and "Cataclysm". There were a LOT of terrain and graphics changes in Cataclysm, along with the addition, or repositioning, of mail boxes and innkeepers and merchants, quest givers and quest areas in general, some old quests removed and new ones put in, herb and ore locations moved around, and mostly in The Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor.

I'm sure that when the release version of Carbonite is ... well ... released, as many of the locations as the dev team have will be included.

05-09-11, 11:22 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

A guide update is coming in Carbonite 4.11, which will probably be out next week. Carbonite 4.1 dealt with patch 4.1 problems.

05-10-11, 06:59 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
A guide update is coming in Carbonite 4.11, which will probably be out next week. Carbonite 4.1 dealt with patch 4.1 problems.
Thank you, faatal. That's good to know.

05-10-11, 01:57 PM   #5
crazzzzi
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

you guys rock as always! your work is much appreciated despite the few Doubting Thomas' posting the last few weeks

05-13-11, 09:53 AM   #6
fairways8363
A Murloc Raider
Cool

I am having the same problem, inns and mailboxes only appear in Northrend and Outland, not in the other continents.... oh well....will wait for next patch

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Guide - Locations only in NorthRend