08-27-10, 01:23 PM   #1
metalmight
A Fallenroot Satyr
Feature Request: Option To Disable Fade.

Currently the only way to see the carbonite map unfaded is the hover the mouse pointer over it. This stops the map from following your position. It also shows strange inexplicable light and dark areas that make it difficult to see what is unexplored when going for the achievement. Could you add an option to disable fading on mouseoff and keep the map at full opacity and brightness please?

08-27-10, 02:51 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Have you tried right clicking on the map? There's many options hidden there in the drop down menu for transparency, scale, zoom, what's shown etc

08-27-10, 05:00 PM   #3
metalmight
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
Have you tried right clicking on the map? There's many options hidden there in the drop down menu for transparency, scale, zoom, what's shown etc
Yes I've tried everything.

08-27-10, 06:01 PM   #4
metalmight
A Fallenroot Satyr
No I take it back! I thought I had tried everything. What I remembered doing however was right clicking on the title bar which gives options for fading, transparency etc. Today while playing I right clicked on the map and saw the transparency option. I dragged the slider for fade out all the way to the right and bingo! Success! Thank you Vis.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Feature Request: Option To Disable Fade.