08-11-06, 01:13 PM   #1
Devla
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
EpoxyUI

I maintained QT UI for over a year and it was a ton of work. I eventually got sick of maintaining all the documention and crap so I just stopped.

Today I threw together a collection of mods that I use. All the mods work very well and most are easy to configure. I have combined all the mod external files for faster loading.

Each package can be used seperately. If you just want the Healer mods, or the Raid mods, etc. Use all the mods or delete the ones you don't want to use.

EpoxyUI is not intended for UI newbies.

EpoxyUI
Base collection of mods. Everything and anything you would want. For a full list CLICK HERE.
Updated SCREENSHOT 9/30/06
Read INSTRUCTIONS.TXT for layout instructions, ONLY 1280x1024 resolution supported.

EpoxyRaid
Collection of mods for Raiding. If you prefer to use CTRA, just remove the oRA mods. Enable the !RAID mod when raiding, disable it when not in raids.
!RAID
BigWigs
BigWigs_NefCount
ImprovedRWF
KLHThreatMeter
oRA2
sRaidFrames
XRS

EpoxyCaster
Small generic collection of mods for casters that buff or decurse.
Ace
Autorank
Detox
FuBar
FuBar_WhisperCastFu
WhisperCast

EpoxyHealer
Small collection of mods that help with Healing/Rezzing/Casting. Enable the !HEALER mod when playing a healing class, disable it when playing a non-healer.
!HEALER
Clique
HealPoints
QuickHeal
SmartRes

I'm not including instructions or documentation because I don't really have the time. If you'd like to test out any of them, just post here if you have questions. If you're stumped, look for the mods on the various mod sites and you'll probably find your answer.

Please comment (constructively) if you tried any of these out. If nobody is interested than I'm not going to waste any more time on em. Also if I release it public then I may need a new name, suggestions?

Thanks

Last edited by Devla : 09-30-06 at 05:05 PM.
08-11-06, 09:14 PM   #2
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Cool little trick with !Raid and adding dependencies to allow people to quickly disable stuff!
08-14-06, 05:00 PM   #3
Devla
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Thanks Mazz

8/16
Updated all mods to current versions
Removed OCB due to castbar support in IceHUD
Various tweaks of default mod settings
Healer: Genesis has been renamed Heart
08-23-06, 12:34 PM   #4
Devla
A Cobalt Mageweaver

8/23
-Updated all mods to current versions and changed TOCs for 1.12

UI
-Replaced Bagnon with OneBag
-Replaced Coins with custom version of CashNotify
-Replaced DamageMeters with SWStats
-Replaced KungFu with SkillsPlusFu
-Replaced LoadIT with custom version of MCP which supports profiles
-Replaced oCD with Cooldown
-Replaced SpamIam with ErrorMonster
-Replaced ToFu with FlightMap

-Added Emergency
-Added Teknicolor

-Removed some ChatR modules I never use
-Removed IgorsMassAuction due to bugs
-Removed Slash due to bugs
Raid
-oRA does work with the current CTRA, pretends its CTRA version v1.54
-Removed MiniBlizzRaid since Blizzard changed frame loading
08-23-06, 12:51 PM   #5
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

I love Devla's collections.

I have been using the !Raid trick with my own collection- I have !PvP as well as there are some mods that I do not need for PvE.

Great set of mods. I personally use Heart instead of Clique because I like the spell rank casting - I still choose which "Type" of heal to cast.

Anyway- no value add here to my post - just wanted to say thinks to Devla
08-23-06, 01:31 PM   #6
Fritty
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Flarin
I personally use Heart instead of Clique because I like the spell rank casting - I still choose which "Type" of heal to cast.
I admit I don't know what Heart is (and a quick search here gave me nada), but Clique does include some functions for spell rank casting...if you mean, that is, that you want to cast an emergency heal (say, flash heal) and you want the heal spell rank to be chosen for you based on the missing health of the person you are healing. Of course it also does just plain ol click casting (click to cast flash heal rank 4 for instance). Its pretty amazingly easy to set up also.
08-23-06, 01:39 PM   #7
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

Ok- I will have to look at Clique then. It was my understanding that you could not have Clique automatically scale down a spell rank based on missing health of the target you want to receive the heal.

I'll troll the Clique forum to get a better understanding of this functionality.

*EDIT* - As I suspected, Clique does not allow for mana conservation by ranking a heal spell down based upon amount of health. AceHealLight does this, but, it doesnt take into account healing gear. Heart is overkill for me, because it allows you to not only cast appropriate RANKS but also different types of heals based on health %, I feel I can control what TYPE of heal to cast when, but the spell ranking for me is critical - I do not want every single heal on my action bars and have to choose which rank of heal to cast.

So- in short - looks like Heart is the only game in town.

Last edited by Flarin : 08-23-06 at 01:53 PM.
08-23-06, 01:49 PM   #8
Devla
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Thanks for the kind words, a little really goes a long way.

minor update

8326a
-Updated FuBar2
-Updated a couple library files
08-23-06, 02:06 PM   #9
Fritty
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Flarin
Ok- I will have to look at Clique then. It was my understanding that you could not have Clique automatically scale down a spell rank based on missing health of the target you want to receive the heal.

I'll troll the Clique forum to get a better understanding of this functionality.

*EDIT* - As I suspected, Clique does not allow for mana conservation by ranking a heal spell down based upon amount of health. AceHealLight does this, but, it doesnt take into account healing gear. Heart is overkill for me, because it allows you to not only cast appropriate RANKS but also different types of heals based on health %, I feel I can control what TYPE of heal to cast when, but the spell ranking for me is critical - I do not want every single heal on my action bars and have to choose which rank of heal to cast.

So- in short - looks like Heart is the only game in town.
No really, it does, I use it daily.

You need to make a custom script for it (see this screenshot for an image of a custom script in Clique http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/full3140.jpg) you can right click in the large text area under the name of the custom action and it will pull up a menu of actions...one of them is Clique:EmergencyHeal() and another is Clique:EfficientHeal()...play with it some, its really very easy. I even have mine shifting me to caster form from feral form then healing. Clique is an amazingly versatile tool.

Last edited by Fritty : 08-23-06 at 02:09 PM.
08-23-06, 02:44 PM   #10
Devla
A Cobalt Mageweaver

FuBar plugin positioning is fixed in 8236a as well, however you may need to delete wtf\account\accountname\SavedVariables\Fubar.lua Minor issue is that tooltip backgrounds may appear transparent.
08-23-06, 02:55 PM   #11
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Fritty
No really, it does, I use it daily.

You need to make a custom script for it (see this screenshot for an image of a custom script in Clique http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/full3140.jpg) you can right click in the large text area under the name of the custom action and it will pull up a menu of actions...one of them is Clique:EmergencyHeal() and another is Clique:EfficientHeal()...play with it some, its really very easy. I even have mine shifting me to caster form from feral form then healing. Clique is an amazingly versatile tool.
Thank you SO much for pointing this out! Switching instantly! Seriously - I overlooked that - I saw the threads on Clad's thoughts on mana conservation and thought that it was a dead issue.

Woohoo!
08-23-06, 02:57 PM   #12
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

Devla- are you using Heart and Clique together? Is there a thread I missed on calling Heart functions via the Clique interface?
08-23-06, 03:41 PM   #13
Devla
A Cobalt Mageweaver

I'm sure its possible, although I never really looked into it. My main is an endgame Priest so I prefer using Clique to manually cast ranks of heals when the going gets tough. Trash mobs and other stuff I just use Heart.
08-24-06, 06:17 PM   #14
Zannith
A Kobold Labourer
Devla I am so happy I found your updated ui! I had been using 11000-R2 slightly modified with new updates and such. well anyhow I am installing epoxy ui now and just wanted to say thank you for the package.
08-25-06, 12:01 AM   #15
Belor
A Murloc Raider
I just made this account to tell you Devla how much you helped me in making my own UI's after your QT was discontinued, you got me into ACE addons and I thank you for it.

I hope this one at least gits an equal run.
08-25-06, 12:19 AM   #16
klkl
A Defias Bandit
EDIT: nm i found it

which hud is that? i looked at the .txt file and found icehud, but the UI sites do not list an icehud.

Last edited by klkl : 08-25-06 at 12:36 AM.
08-25-06, 09:32 AM   #17
Mindtrapper
A Murloc Raider
Nice!

Excellent work Devla.

If a little goes a long way then what you have done for us for so long has covered some serious mileage so far :-)
08-26-06, 12:40 PM   #18
Devla
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Updated
-Updated all mods to current versions

-Added Adspace, HonorFu

-Removed obsolete mods
StopTheLagness - included in KC Items
Engravings - Replaced with Adspace
LoadIT - using MCP instead
KungFu - using SkillsPlusFu
Cooldown - OmniCC does the same thing, differently
08-26-06, 01:05 PM   #19
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

I cant get otravi_unit_frames to recognize the clicks from Heart - all I get is the otravi config menu.

Is there a workaround for this I am missing in your collection or is this a problem with Heart and Ace2 unit frame mods?

Thanks for the help - great set of mods.
08-26-06, 01:07 PM   #20
Devla
A Cobalt Mageweaver

I don't use Heart Click casting, you may want to report this issue to the Heart author.

Or just not bind anything to CTRL+RightClick.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » EpoxyUI (nexgen QTUI)