12-17-05, 08:30 AM   #1
Kaylera
A Murloc Raider
Lightbulb StatusBars

It is a long time since statusbars was updated, but it is a great AddOn and still works.

My problem is that i wanted to hide the Minigroup Target frame and use StatusBars target bars. But it doesn't work like a unit frame buff/debuff tooltips dont show on hover, or player tooltips on healthbar hover.

This is obviously intended because every part of the frame is transparent so i can click through it and use spells through it, still, i really want this as my target frame. So i wondered if anyone with the knowledge, or the author, could make and option to make the bars opaque, so i could see player/mob/(de)buff tooltips, and right-click to bring up the player menu for invite/whisper/inspect.

I know there is an Addon like what i described, Floatbar, i used that way back. Even before Minigroup, but imo the frames are a little blurry and i think the StatusBars look nicer.

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?p...tfolio_id=7253

So i wondered if anyone with the knowledge, or the author, could make and option to make the bars opaque, so i could see player/mob/(de)buff tooltips, and right-click to bring up the player menu for invite/whisper/inspect.
Oh, and when i target a dead unit, the bars doesnt show at all. Would look better just to see an empty bar with (0%) so i could see the name too.
This even happens when they are set to
/StatusBars target enable always

Many thanks in advance.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » StatusBars