06-22-08, 11:43 PM   #1
HolySheepy
A Fallenroot Satyr

Graveyard Regions, PvP Timer

Hi,

I'm searching for 2 AddOns
  • Graveyard Regions - Shows the Regions for Graveyards at the map(so each graveyard has a coloured region around it, showing where you have to die in order ot respawn there
  • PvP Timer - Shows how long it will take to be unflagged
07-21-08, 11:12 PM   #2
Brekkana
A Murloc Raider

Wonder if anyone has seen any mods like this yet...no replies, but I've wondered the same thing before, die one step this way, your gy is only 20 yards away, but die two steps another direction, and it's a 2 mile hike to your body ... although, sometimes depending on the mob, you can't control where you die, at least it'd be nice to know why you are at one grave yard vrs another one if the zone has more than one grave yard to it.

I think I've seen a mod on the PVP timer before, but for the life of me I can't remember the name, might have been Titan, but I haven't used Titan since 2006.

~Brekkana~
07-22-08, 10:30 AM   #3
Jesamyn
<This Space for Rent>

I haven't see anything like the first. As far as the cooldown, I used PvP Cooldown off of Curse for quite some time. I'm not sure it still works, although there is a post indicating that it does.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Graveyard Regions, PvP Timer