Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
12-16-09, 03:14 PM   #1
Gsusnme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Razer Naga, hit or miss?

I currently use the Logitech MX Revolution and have for years, it's been good to me and I thoroughly enjoyed it all along, recently though I notice some bad connection issues, laggy, sputtering type movement and the plastic is all wearing off; as well as some recharging faults. So it's that time again to go mouse hunting.

I figure a few too many years of nerd rage incidents and general anger management issues have finally begun to take a toll on this old gal, and I enjoyed playing with the Razer Naga at Blizzcon, however 15 minutes of non serious play is hardly enough to convince me it's a great mouse. So my questions here are, does anyone have it? Does anyone hate it? What is your experience with it and would you recommend something over it?

I like what I read about it and as I said, it was nifty at blizzcon, the price is not a concern as $79.99 it's up there at or around most gaming mice so my main concern is usability, durability, and over satisfaction. Keep in mind at the moment I using uberOptions I currently have 11 mouse hotkeys that I use on all my toons, so something comparable is wanted/needed here, not any 3 buttoned corded ball-mouse from Microsoft

Be brutal people, and thanks in advance for your advice.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Tech Chat » Razer Naga, hit or miss?